Inside Poker/Blue Sq GUKPT

fenner

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Inside Edge/Blue Sq GUKPT any1 up for some kind of deal if 2 PLers get HU in this thing?? Not too happy to be playing heads up for $2400 At least swap action for whoever gets into the GUKPT event? PS Not sure if this is allowed so feel free to delete post mods :ok

Re: Inside Edge/Blue Sq GUKPT

Yeah I know I'm a noob so was cheeky to ask but you dont ask you dont get lol. NP and good luck
the bloke who knocked you out and now chip leader has is llocation as california but only UK ROI allowed

the bloke who knocked you out and now chip leader has is llocation as california but only UK ROI allowed
I think this is massively unlikely to be where is actually from, as there are no US players allowed on the iPoker network. I will look into it though when the BlueSq folks have recovered from this week's Cheltenham madness.

That's fair enough. Anyone know if there's any precedent for them taking prizes from foreigners back?
------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------ wot a couple of sadd'oes---you cant win a seat--but want to take it of a player who won it on merit.LOL Maybe both of you should check T&C before playing anymore poker--and be gratious in defeat

------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------ wot a couple of sadd'oes---you cant win a seat--but want to take it of a player who won it on merit.LOL Maybe both of you should check T&C before playing anymore poker--and be gratious in defeat
Go fcuk yourself mate. I said it tongue in cheek now fcuk off.

• 1 month later...

Re: Inside Poker/Blue Sq GUKPT Another one of these on Thurs 14th May at 9pm, for Newcastle GUKPT. It's actually showing in the lobby at 10pm. :eek Freeroll this time. Package for 1st, $109 sat tokens 2nd-9th. Password p. 8 of May (Hullmuth)

Re: Inside Poker/Blue Sq GUKPT Didn't know Runa was playing-glad to hear you'll be there to support him though:tongue2

Dodger and Hector sit outs on my table' date=' plus another 3. I expect it's too late a start for many - dread to think what time this will finish (I expect to be there at the end ;))[/quote']

Re: Inside Poker/Blue Sq GUKPT :lol calm down dear,let me know when you're playing might join you:ok

Think you'll find I'm the one with form in this tourney. :ok Still not used the token I won last time. If I win another I can rebuy. :loon