PL Racehorse - General Chat

For those of you that dont visit General Chat very often, I thought I would give this some coverage. As a forum, we have been planning for a while now to purchase a share in a racehorse, and split the cost up a bit between members, as this is something that many would love to do, but simply dont have the money to manage. So, we voted through all the options and we have decided to buy a 2.5% share in the talented flat horse Dhaular Dhar. I am sure many will know the quality of the horse, and with any luck it should be an exciting venture. Due to the ability we have to split up the cost, we are only asking for a one off payment of £100 and that will be valid for 12 months (March - March I expect), so it covers the whole flat campaign and a possible all weather campaign as well. Obviously this is not for everyone, but I just wanted to make everyone in ATR know that we are trying to let you own a part of a race horse for a small one off outlay. Thread is here, http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f25/punters-lounge-racehorse-stage-4-proposal-put-forward-you-out-78995/ Please vote if you would like a share. :ok If anyone would like any additional information, just send me a PM :ok

Re: PL Racehorse - General Chat to add to this, the horse had 2 high profile 2nd places last year, one at Royal Ascot in the britannia handicap beaten narrowly by Laa rayb & the other was in a big doncaster race. One of the races was worth £150k to the winner & although this is not about making money, this just shows you that the horse runs in decent races & if placed well, can win a race. we also get news of the other horses within the Middelham syndicates. We are hoping it runs at Royal Ascot again this year & also it is likley to go York, Donny, maybe Goodwood & then finally Ayr. This is what i think the trainer will do based on last years performances.