Denman

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Denman

The only horse in training' date=' where my betting is nowhere near as important as it usually is. Will cheer him from start to finish as always and hope he's well and wins. Come on, Denman :drums[/quote'] Its a race Im purposely avoiding betting in. I hope that Denman is fit and well, runs a good race and then returns fit and well. For me, its immaterial whether or not Denman wins (as Ive not/nor will have a bet), Its all about how well he runs, and how fit he is after the race. We know he is the classiest and best horse in the race and in some people's eyes, in training altogether, so its all about doing the best by the horse, even if it means not winning today but enjoying the first racecourse run for a year. The ultimate aim is the Gold Cup and I personally dont feel that he needs to win today, in order to win the gold cup. Just needs to get that bit of sharpness/fitness required. Would also be good for the Gold Cup betting if he did lose today, given that his price may in actual fact drift.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.