Exelisti - who is he ??

Rivrd

Every time that i have been logging on to Virgin, top of the v-points is Exelisti. I have been trying to catch him play and at what level. Last night i finally managed to catch him, he was playing 1/2 but must be doing some serious raking as he had 15 tables all at 1/2 open at the same time :loon dont know if he is playing these in mini form (dont it) but thats some serious overlapping of tables. Does anyone have any idea who the guy is ?

Re: Exelisti - who is he ?? 15 tables at the same time - that is weird imo. If he is that good at 1/2 to make a profit from 15-tabling, he should move up? :unsure You lose some serious edge when 15-tabling ...or maybe he's just after raking as much as possible and decided that the best was to multitable at a much lower level then his skills would allow him to

Re: Exelisti - who is he ?? Who says he's pulling it off, just because he's a high raker it doesn't make him a winning player. I can play 6 to 8 1/2 tables quite comfortably but never tried it on Boss as I cannot stand it so wouldn't know how it would work but with a couple of 32" HD screens it should be quite easy to do 12

• 3 weeks later...