** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Player10

gazza

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Player10 Have spoken a little by PM with Player10 and bringing the discussion here now. Player10 is the rock of the group - he's by far the tightest. It's not too bad - he seems to be winning, seems to be profitable - I think being a rock at this level can work and if you're multitabling, it can be a lot easier. I do believe however that it is not the way to play to maximise your profits (on a single table). It's also not the way to play if you want your game to develop and improve because you're avoiding difficult decisions. It is also, I imagine, far less interesting. So Player10 was asking for guidance on loosening up and where and how he could be getting more involved - so I'm going to delve into his stats and see if I can come up with any suggestions to try - if anyone else has any suggestions, from the stats they have seen - please feel free to post :ok

Re: Player10 Looking at the breakdown by position: In the cut off, you're the second most profitable player. UTG you're the third most profitable player. I dont think you should be looking to change anything therefore in the CO or UTG. Actually, looking again overall - you're the 3rd most profitable player - so don't change too much - maybe my opening post was a little unfair ;) Going back to position though - from the SB, you're the 7th most profitable player - so I'd focus your attention there ..... I'll delve into your Small Blind play.....

Re: Player10 From my perspective, in comparison, it looks like I've been overvaluing AXo in late position and undervaluing AXs in early position. Indeed in general, it seems that I dont place enough emphasis on sooooted cards :unsure