Inside Poker: Best of British Freeroll Series

GaF

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Inside Poker: Best of British Freeroll Series

lads can i get the pw plz i try to buy the mag but the were sold out
I wouldnt worry bout them being sold out, if you cant read a password request thread how could you ever read a magazine with big words in it......

----- Wots the difference??? members P/M the passwords 2 friends--but that allowed??? double standards
Doubt it if any one on here bothers p'm ing passwords or for that matter asking for passwords to these freerolls any more. Pass them on to people you pass the magazine on to, thats about it. Best of luck DK:ok

Re: Inside Poker: Best of British Freeroll Series Would think you would be hot on it yourself? e-mailed both p/stars and dennis publishings about this matter--on first night of registering--when noticed--no password needed. Both have had every opertunity to sort this fiasco out,well 1600 players reg. saturday lunch time. Normally both are sh-it hot e-mail wise,but both have chosen to ignore this matter--well cancelled my subs with p/player and took funds off stars Assuming no double standards?

----- Wots the difference??? members P/M the passwords 2 friends--but that allowed??? double standards

dogs and simple simon are the same person. We don't allow previously banned people to re-reg under a new username. And we don't allow requests for passwords on the forum.

Someone asked for the password, so i gave it. He wanted to play, and i hope he got to. I hope everyone who wanted to play got to. In fact, i hope someone i gave the password to got talking at the table...made some friends, maybe even met a girl...developed a friendship...danced..kissed one stormy night...marry...have kids...
Please respect the rules of this forum. We don't give out passwords to private tourneys. The magazines have password protected tournaments for their readers and do not expect them to be published by all and sundry. There are plenty of non-password protected tournaments for people to play if they are looking for a chat and to find love.