Inside Poker: Best of British Freeroll Series

GaF

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Inside Poker: Best of British Freeroll Series

After I'd owned Beevers and in a 10 minute spell single handedly took him from 6500 to less than 1000' date=' Dreamkiller the lucky bastard took him out!!! :tongue2[/quote'] (a) I lent him .... (b) My parents were married at conception ... © UL m8 ......:loon

Let's hope Joe doesn't have the same attitude to bad beats as you do.
Based on one game your comments are a bit wayward ..... maybe a bit jealous .....hey. You got lucky in the game you refer to and just seem to play A (Rag) all in from what i've seen but hey .... BTW when its for a live seat and you are playing well then its a p1ss take when A4 or A6 or whatever you had calls an all in re-raise vs my AK and gets lucky hey ...... seen lots of PL show their disgust at similiar to be honest ... depends who you know as to the comments back I guess..... I guess you have waited like 10 days for a chance to get it off your chest .... I did at the time but some people like to carry it on ....

Re: Inside Poker: Best of British Freeroll Series I posted the following day after giving you an opportunity to apologise by PM. If you read the thread you may realise just how poor your behaviour was but I doubt it because you have created an imaginary version of the hand to excuse yourself. When you've been around as long as I have and done as well as me then you may criticise my play. Have you qualified for every Grand Prix so far? Apart from this one I have.

Re: Inside Poker: Best of British Freeroll Series Now we are back on track..I'm out in about 80th. Enjoyed the game. What %age pre flop should you be playing in 6 handed PLO. Anyone still in, I'd be interested to know I started off at nearly 50%, but by the end was still playing 38%:unsure Bit too much?

I won!!! :clap Ran pretty good towards the end. Anyone know when the final thingy is going to be? / Brag post.
:welcome to PL and well done. :clap Mag says there's 4 freerolls. Doesn't mention a date for the STT final but presumably late May/early June?

What %age pre flop should you be playing in 6 handed PLO. Anyone still in, I'd be interested to know I started off at nearly 50%, but by the end was still playing 38%:unsure Bit too much?
To quote Joe Beevers from the magazine article "often players over adjust in the six-handed version and play far too many hands" Wish I'd read it before I played. :tongue2 ..although I arrived home 40 minutes into the game to find I had 300 chips, 3 other sit outs, one guy with 6000 and one with 2000, so I did well to last about 10 minutes. Who decides on 7.00pm starts. :sad

Re: Inside Poker: Best of British Freeroll Series Regarding the % of flops seen...it greatly depends on the table style. Some tables have very little preflop play and here I'd expect to be limping in over 50% of the hands. Others are wild and free with preflop raises every hand...here it would be better to tighten up the starting hands, probably to as low as 20%. My flop % last night was 30%...but I felt this was a little low as there were a few hands I could have won if I'd called a small preflop raise. I reckon an average of 30%-40% is probably the norm. :unsure

• 3 weeks later...

Best of British Freeroll Win a $5,000 package to the WSOP Best of British Freeroll Win a WSOP package in our Best of British freeroll and play with the best pros in the UK. WHAT YOU CAN WIN This month’s freeroll: A share of $ 1,000 plus a $ 216 seat in the Full Tilt $ 750k guaranteed tournament if you knock out Dave Colclough Win the freeroll and you get a seat in a single table grand final where the winner and runner-up will get a $ 5,000 package to the WSOP, including a $ 2,000 buy-in and expenses THE DATE Thursday 14 April at 7pm GMT HOW TO WIN 1 Go to www.fulltiltpoker.com, download the software and register for a real money account (no deposit necessary). Existing customers are also eligible to enter. 2 Find the InsidePoker Best of British freeroll in the Full Tilt lobby by first clicking on the Tournaments tab and then clicking on the Private tab. 3 You can register using the password found in the latest issue of InsidePoker TERMS AND CONDITIONS This offer is open to players from the UK and Ireland only. Employees of Dennis Publishing and Full Tilt Poker are not eligible to enter. Normal FullTiltPoker.com tournament rules apply. Please see www.insidepokermag.co.uk and www.fulltiltpoker.com for full T&Cs.

• 1 month later...