Inside Poker: Best of British Freeroll Series

GaF

Full Tilt First game: Thursday 12th February at 7pm GMT This months freeroll: $1000 prize pool plus $215 seat to $750k Gtd on head of Barney Boatman. Plus win the freeroll and you get a seat to the STT final where top two win $5,000 WSOP packages. "This offer is open to players from the UK and Ireland only".

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: Inside Poker: Best of British Freeroll Series Hey Guys I am really sorry, but I would like to ask you for a password. I am a regular InsidePoker magazine reade, but havent bought it yet and right now I am in the hospital for 2 weeks due to the operation that I am about to have in 3 days. Can someone please tell me the password or send it to me email it will be greatly appreciated. The reason why I really wan to play is because in hospital the time goes really slowly so poker hoppefully will speed it up. [email protected] P.S. my wife should come in to see me in 5 days from Sidmouth, and she is bringing me that magazine but it will be too late.

Re: Inside Poker: Best of British Freeroll Series

Hey Guys I am really sorry, but I would like to ask you for a password. I am a regular InsidePoker magazine reade, but havent bought it yet and right now I am in the hospital for 2 weeks due to the operation that I am about to have in 3 days. Can someone please tell me the password or send it to me email it will be greatly appreciated. The reason why I really wan to play is because in hospital the time goes really slowly so poker hoppefully will speed it up. [email protected] P.S. my wife should come in to see me in 5 days from Sidmouth, and she is bringing me that magazine but it will be too late.
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Hey Guys I am really sorry, but I would like to ask you for a password. I am a regular InsidePoker magazine reade, but havent bought it yet and right now I am in the hospital for 2 weeks due to the operation that I am about to have in 3 days. Can someone please tell me the password or send it to me email it will be greatly appreciated. The reason why I really wan to play is because in hospital the time goes really slowly so poker hoppefully will speed it up. [email protected] P.S. my wife should come in to see me in 5 days from Sidmouth, and she is bringing me that magazine but it will be too late.
Hey Slob, I'm so sorry to hear about your troubles and I hope the operation on your right hand is a success and you are back at it soon. Anyway seeing as some heartless Teutonic PL Mod has banned you for what I thought was a very reasonable request, I'm left wondering about how you are going to pass those lonely nights in hospital. So I have a solution!! I've had a word with my mate Mike Sexton and he is coming round every night to discuss 5 card draw strategy with you!! Enjoy :ok 18003qc5.jpg

Can view the mag online but the passwords are only in the actual magazine-subscription for one of them on the apat website(cheapest)' date='cant remember which PP or IP[/quote'] Used to be £5 for 12 issues of Poker Player through the APAT website :ok Just to be clear - the articles from the mag are available online with about a months delay. You can sign up for this free :ok

:wall i subscribe every month but have lost mag(i blame the kids, or wife) longshot but does anyone have number they could pm me so they can check my details and give password:$
---------------- Maybe the kids or the wife givin you the prompt--to give poker a bye for 1 evening--and to spend time with them