Ludlow - 15/1/09

1.40 The Package 15 pts Another Pipe runner and in many senses a battle of trainers who have been in poor form. Pipe who as I pointed out earlier maybe coming out of it and NTD who still seems right in it and to such an extent I cant be having any of his horses yet even though KK looks a fascinating recruit to chasing. Given that I give preference to the package. He was an ok hurdler who had some good runs at times behind planet of sound, winning once at newb. and only losing to punchestowns by 2 lengths once even though he gave him 10 pounds and whilst henderson's clearly has improved since then, it still reads as an interesting piece of hurdle form. Also significant is his chase debut at chelt. during a time when the yard where quiet. he finished a more than respectful third that day despite going right handed a few times. The move to a right handed track today should benefit from that evidence and whilst the form of his first chase run could have worked out better, he looks to have some solid claims today with his trainer seemingly in better form than previously unlike a chief rival? 3.40 Dancingwithbubbles 15 pts Useful bumper performer this one in her own grade, won a couple of times and was second in a listed race. Therefore it was possibly a bit disappointing that she couldnt win when odds on on her hurdling debut when just fourth. However I felt she lost little in defeat after that when she seemingly stepped up behind the very talented carole's legacy who has form in both top bumper and hurdle races, she was some clear of the rest that day after that performance and suggested she has a race in her and it could well be tomorrow.

Re: Ludlow - 15/1/09 1.40 Isn't that lucky started off this season in a good beginners chase behind Imsingingtheblues from Nicholls stable. Then faced another Nicholls horse in Pasco & went down by 13L but finished 17L clear of straw bear. It doesnt face anything like that today and i expect a bold showing.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.