** Poker Monday 12th January **  

1. 1.

• No poker
    • Virgin â?¬50 Gtd
    • Poker Heaven Wii Roll
    • Virgin â?¬100 Gtd
    • William Hill Super Series - £1,500 Added
    • GrandslamPoker Dream Team NLHE Deepstack Freezeout - 7
    • Ladbrokes $1000 gtd High Stack (4000 chips/15min blinds)
    • PokerTrillion $4000 Gtd
    • Pokerkings January League - Double Points Monday
    • Virgin Festival sat (1 seat to weekly final gtd)
    • Betsafe â?¬500 RH freeroll
    • Blue Square APAT Walsall Satellite
    • Virgin Cheapskates Rebuy - â?¬70 Added - FOCUS
    • 32Red Multi-Tabling Challenge (rebuy?)
    • Virgin Festival League - January

Re: ** Poker Monday 12th January ** Hi mate,i decided to go for the rebuy for a change of pace,its a micro buy in so it wont cost the earth and should be a bit of light fun.

. why you going for the rebuy game as focus this time? :unsure It's a bit late in the month for the PK league for those who haven't played but will take it on board for next month:ok I think the pokerkings league may have been a better choice? never hasd that game as focus for a while.

Re: ** Poker Monday 12th January **

Hmm. I'm wondering whether €500 is going to be enough' date=' or whether I should top up my balance just in case. :unsure[/quote'] Hehe - I reckon that if I lose 100 all ins (you couldnt lose more than that in an hour? :unsure :loon...) then it costs 100x10c=€10 - so I think I really am just going to try that and go all in every hand and see what stack I have after an hour :lol :lol :lol Dont know what numbers this gets :unsure but with €70 added, I'm not convinced playing like that would be negative ev (unless everyone plays like that :loon)

Re: ** Poker Monday 12th January **

Hehe - I reckon that if I lose 100 all ins (you couldnt lose more than that in an hour? :unsure :loon...) then it costs 100x10c=€10 - so I think I really am just going to try that and go all in every hand and see what stack I have after an hour :lol :lol :lol Dont know what numbers this gets :unsure but with €70 added' date= I'm not convinced playing like that would be negative ev (unless everyone plays like that :loon)
I'm going to play tight ... I'll fold bottom 5% hands. :tongue2 I'm playing a "proper" tournament on Virgin at the same time: hope I don't get them muddled up ... :(

Re: ** Poker Monday 12th January ** Lying 17th of 30 left in the APAT Walsall satellite on Blue Square - 22 seats available. All a bit manic now though cost blinds gonna be 1k/2k and sitting on 11k. Along the way had AA busted by a 2 of diamonds (pusher had 2d 10h, river was a 4th diamond). If I miss out I will regret folding one particular hand pre-flop and will post that hand when find the hand history when the tournament is over. :hope edit - forgot was immediately SB so now on 10k :lol

Re: ** Poker Monday 12th January ** Here is the hand I folded. I had won the previous hand with JJ when my raise was uncalled, but BirdiNumnum confirmed he had folded KQ suited. So the very next hand I get KJd and I figure the cards are setting me up so I fold. I didn't realise the poker demons wanted me to fold ...... foldedroyalxp6.jpg w806.png Made it anyway, so happy. Well played too George :ok