APAT UK Online Championship Tonight - GUKPT Seat For Winner

DesD

APAT are pleased to confirm details of the UK Online Poker Championship, taking place at Blue Square, at 8pm on January 10th. The entry fee for the event is $50 + $5 Blue Square registration fee, and players entering will start with 10,000 chips on 12 minute levels. The winner of the event will receive a significant cash prize, National Title & Gold Medal and an entry to a Grosvenor UK Poker Tour main event. The top three players will receive APAT National Medals and an option to enter the UK Amateur Poker Championship at Walsall on February 7th & 8th. Online Championship Medals will be presented in Walsall. Good luck to all participating players. modify_inline.gif

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: APAT UK Online Championship Tonight - GUKPT Seat For Winner 2nd break update 236 started 142 remain at 2nd break I am 19th still... Avg stack 16619, me 28790 I made a disgusting call to an all in for all my stack but hit the card i needed and doubled up hand before the break. If anyone saw that call.....thats not how i usually play.....i promise;)

Re: APAT UK Online Championship Tonight - GUKPT Seat For Winner Out 124th. Turning into a bit of a crapshoot, All-ins every hand.... Pushed my last 12k (blinds 500 & 1k) over a shorty's push with AT sooted, only for big stack behind me to go over top, he had KK. One of his Ks made a flush...:sad

Re: APAT UK Online Championship Tonight - GUKPT Seat For Winner Out 106th, biggest killer i raised just b4 dealer, i had aqh, bb (shortstack) raised allin with a2c, hit 2 , woulda had 13 k (left with6k), then blinds just ate away at my stack. Like run, not sure if he had, but 99 pp (4x), 55 (2x), 88, 66, 44, 33,early doors, but didnt catch anything :cry Good luck all left. :ok