BHA : Why they ran badly? Good Database

found a good page within the bha's website, where jockeys and trainers can give there reasons why a horse ran badly. been through this and surprising how many horses run well next time out, as sometimes there is no mention in the form of the reasons why they ran a shocker lto. for example some reasons would be...lost a shoe, denied a clear run, banged head on stalls etc. there is also a search facility as well... try the link and have a go: http://www.bha.org/inside_horseracing/about/whatwedo/disciplinary/whyranbadly.asp

Re: BHA : Why they ran badly? Good Database Thanks...........that's potentially useful.......... The 'Patternform' site has a link to this page but every time I've ever clicked it I get 'Page Not Available'..............:spank Makes a change to actually see it............:lol

Re: BHA : Why they ran badly? Good Database Very interesting, just took a look at this and one I backed the other day was in it (Lady Bahia). Be interesting to see what sort of price it goes off at next time then and how well it does, that is if the trip etc is suitable to it.

Re: BHA : Why they ran badly? Good Database i noticed that one stusimmy lady bahia i mean(saddle slipped).. i went through all of decembers earlier looking for mainly denied a clear runs or unsuited by ground. pretty long drawn out process got a list of 15 horses after filtering out a few, will see how it go's. i was checking the new racing post website about a runner that reported a lost shoe lto...godfrey street 1.55 great leighs. it is in the spotlight but no mention on sportinglife. could be a real edge to be had if there is no mention on either site?

Re: BHA : Why they ran badly? Good Database There's one running tomorrow in the big race at GL..........Come Back. I've been looking at this race for BBotD and had written off Come Back because it was beaten 10L at Southwell yesterday.......... Trainer says it was unsuited by the slow ground on the track........ Should be OK at GL then !

Re: BHA : Why they ran badly? Good Database just for fun lets see how the horses on the list go next time out. list as follows...... amazing blue sky bidable city for conquest dabaratsa desert opal(dec thurs) duke of milan faintly hopeful(dec fri) flawless diamond godfrey street(dec thurs) grande monsieur haasem harvest queen holdem imaginary diva lady bahia(dec fri) liberty valance l'homme du nuit maryolini pams oak punching star choice(dec fri) tabulate(dec fri) terrible tenant thaumatology 4 declared friday 4 different races!!! lucky 15 time lol;)

Re: BHA : Why they ran badly? Good Database

There's one running tomorrow in the big race at GL..........Come Back. I've been looking at this race for BBotD and had written off Come Back because it was beaten 10L at Southwell yesterday.......... Trainer says it was unsuited by the slow ground on the track........ Should be OK at GL then !
could be interesting at 12/1 early trotter:hope

Re: BHA : Why they ran badly? Good Database Yep! Thanks to this thread I had it each way @ 12/1. Probably wouldn't have backed it if not, faniced it over Desert Opal so didn't back that. Might put a lucky 15 on the ones tomorrow, will have a look at their races later on and decide.

Re: BHA : Why they ran badly? Good Database Four tomorrow are: Faintly Hopeful Lady Bahia (I was on this LTO) Star Choice Tabulate Also noticed, 1 I strongly fancied yesterday to be placed was Figaro Flier and the jockey has posted up a reason, think it was a lost shoe as well off the top of my head so I will be watching out for that Next time out as well.

update........... amazing blue sky bidable(dec mon 19th) city for conquest dabaratsa desert opal(dec thurs) lost 6th/8 duke of milan(dec sat)2nd faintly hopeful(dec fri 16th)lost 1st time flawless diamond(dec weds 14th) godfrey street(dec thurs) w11/1 grande monsieur haasem(dec weds 14th) harvest queen holdem imaginary diva lady bahia(thurs 15th jan) liberty valance(dec sat,weds 14th)lost sat l'homme du nuit maryolini pams oak punching(dec fri)lost star choice(dec fri)2nd 5/2 tabulate(dec fri 16th)lost terrible tenant thaumatology four for friday!! no lady bahia.... punching 1230 lingfield f/c 10/1 faintly hopeful 1300 lingfield f/c 33/1 tabulate 1430 lingfield f/c 8/1 star choice 1600 lingfield f/c 8/1

Re: BHA : Why they ran badly? Good Database Lady Bahia a non-runner? Gutted. Wow great prices for all 4 of them, might be worth a small stake each way lucky 15, will wait and see the opposition in each race before I make any decisions, good that they are all in different races as well.

Re: BHA : Why they ran badly? Good Database

Lady Bahia a non-runner? Gutted. Wow great prices for all 4 of them, might be worth a small stake each way lucky 15, will wait and see the opposition in each race before I make any decisions, good that they are all in different races as well.
aye nice profit after day 1, and a free bet for friday. looks like there is a bit of a gamble on star choice as well. took 34.0 on betfair earlier now into 7.6!!! may be bet365 pricing it up at 8's that has caused the shift in price. done some singles and a quid lucky15!!!