** Poker Monday 5th January **

avongirl

** Poker Monday 5th January **  

1. 1.

• No poker
    • Boss Network â?¬12k of Christmas Freeroll satellite (max 3000 / top 10)
    • Virgin â?¬50 Gtd
    • Virgin â?¬100 Gtd
    • William Hill Super Series - £1,500 Added
    • GrandslamPoker Dream Team NLHE Rebuy - 6
    • Ladbrokes $1000 gtd High Stack (4000 chips/15min blinds)
    • PokerTrillion $4000 Gtd
    • Pokerkings January League - Double Points Monday
    • Virgin Festival sat (1 seat to weekly final gtd)
    • Virgin Cheapskates Rebuy - â?¬70 Added
    • 32Red Multi-Tabling Challenge (rebuy?)
    • Virgin Festival League - January
    • VC 12 Days of Xmas Humdinger Freerolls x12

Re: ** Poker Monday 5th January ** Helen - there is an $10+1 APAT satellite for the online championship ( $50+5) on a 8pm on Bluesq Monday night, another one on Tuesday too ( ($5 rebuy). One of the guys on the APAT forum has put together a diary of all events, which you may find useful the link is http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v2o7kqsf0rkff0o83ge4n6qtqg%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

Re: ** Poker Monday 5th January ** After last night's debacle of me trying to play about 8 tourneys at once, and failing miserably, I concentrated on one tonight - a ECPT Salzburg satellite on TonyG. 532 entries, top 10 got tickets. Only made 1 mistake in the whole thing - last hand of the 2nd hour - and eventually came 22nd for nowt :sad

Re: ** Poker Monday 5th January ** Right, i dont want a debate, but playing one of the VC freerolls and im UTG and get JJ, i have 3 BBs so basically about 50K, so i push. The played next to me smokeyjoe666 thinks, then types in KK and calls, at which stage the rest of the table including the BB and fSB fold and sure enough he has KK Is that collusion or honesty? Not bothered as made a massive profit of $1.87 for 24th of 402 LOL

Re: ** Poker Monday 5th January **

Is that collusion or honesty?
Was it a PLer? He he bad joke :spank It's complete cheating. You see that often from players who at the end of a tourney are in the BB for instance and don't want to be raised. They "announce" a big hand in order to: - avoid having to call an all-in and risk being outdrawn - or lie about their holding in order to win the blinds I hate those!! Fred

Re: ** Poker Monday 5th January ** Nothing special, but a 2009 watershed, just won my first tourney of the year :unsure And I had the variance deposits I've been making so far this year back in spades to get from shortie of 4 to winning in about 7 hands! :loon (it was only a $10 10-man STT for $50 :$ but it's the fact it has taken til the early hours of the 6th Jan to get it ;) )