What is the biggest field you have topped?

BAM

I don't play that many MTT's but when I do I usually prefer as high buy in - low numbers affair. However, I recently have been entering large field games for what I call a 'background game' This has spooked me as a few days ago I won a 300+ runner field and lastnight I topped 683 runners :loon (and made some decent money). I have beat bigger fields 850+ runners when I won a PP GUK freeroll last year (no screen shot but I'm sure there's a thread somewhere). I was just wondering if I am missing my forte? and has anyone beat a similar or larger field? and is this the sort of tourney you regular aim at and can find success at?

Re: What is the biggest field you have topped? That's some going to win 2xmulti hundred events in a couple of days :loon I cant recall ever having won a tourney against a large field :unsure But reckon I must have won some freeroll somewhere against a large field.... Winning against 683 runners will get you in here - PL Achievements - 2009 if you can find a screen shot ;) "First Online MTT wins of 2009 with more than 500 runners"

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.