billy the punter's 2009 Diary

My hands are pretty much tied with regards to tipping on here but like I've already stated I do not want to become a stranger on ATR. I've had the idea of a diary/notebook thread. I will comment on races/horses I've seen/laid/backed. If I say I've backed something it really isn't an attempt to impress, I hope you don't see any comments as after-timing, it'll just be a way to get the message accross. With a bit of luck it can be used as a notebook thread if you like - I will do my best to flag up potential improvers or horses looking like they're about to strike form. This is more a thread for me to be fair - without tips as such it will be pretty redundent to many, but perhaps it'll do a job if you're stuck in front of the PC bored every now and again. It may strike up some discussion regarding certain horses too - I've always thought that discussion, rather that out and out tipping, was the one thing ATR is lacking, if anything that is - the place is great, we all agree. I hope there are no objections to this thread. Please feel free to comment.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: billy the punter's 2009 Diary Have missed your tips latley BTP. By the thread do you mean you're only going to post selections after you've betted on them? Can understand the concept but I for one would much rather you posted the tips then kept them in table form afterwards. Or am i completely missing the concept here Billy lol? Jono

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.