Bbotd 2/1/09

7.20 Wolverhampton Hold The Bucks looks the bet of the night in this claimer over nine furlongs. Luke Morris' mount looks well treated at the weights and apart from Madison Belle, would be conceding much more to his rivals in a handicap. Even then, he is only 1 lb wrong with the last named, and given that Karl Burke's runner has a little to prove at present after solid beatings in nurseries in her last two you could go as far as saying Madison Belle is a little high in the handicap for now anyway. Hold The Bucks looks to have many things in his favour other than his weight. He gets on well this this jockey, who partnered him to success at the beginning of last month over course and distance in a nursery when he was rated 63. As a consequence I think he is deserving of his 67 rating, especially since he ran credibly off 67 in a Great Leighs nursery last time out. He finished 4th of 10 but had every chance inside the final furlong but found the trip stretched him a little too much. Dropping back down to a distance at which he is proven tonight could prove the catalyst to another success. With this being a claimer, the market will prove informative of his chances as ever, but I think he holds the strongest claims on the form book. 1 pt win.

Re: Bbotd 2/1/09 Wolverhampton 9.20pm 1pt lay Dvinsky RPs Forecast 3/1 To be honest not a lot about today for me but Dvinsky comes well in on my selection factors ,LTO for me had a easy win and had the run of the race winning at 6/1SP but today he will find this a harder race plus racing under a weight penalty tonight. Good Luck Whatever You Bet Today

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.