Poker Partners and Their Star Signs

ooblio

Poker Partners and Their Star Signs  

1. 1.

This is my first thread so be gentle with me. But I was just wondering because myself and Donna (GirlyWirly) are Aquarius and Libra respectively, my sister and her husband play on Blue Square, albeit 1c/2c, are Libra, Aquarius respectively, two of our good poker playing friends, Richard (Lucasj) and Donna (teacup) are Aquarius and Libra respectively, it seems to follow suit. Just wondered how many people out there are male aquarians and female librans that play poker? Out of curiosity, would be interesting to know how other star sign combinations work (good or bad !) in the world of poker.

Re: Poker Partners and Their Star Signs Dont believe in star signs much though funnily enough me and my best mate were born within a couple of hours of each other in the same hospital and have both lost 10's of thousands gambling. I've got most of it back at the poker tables, unfortunatley he is still playing 25 line multi reel slots.

Re: Poker Partners and Their Star Signs

Dont believe in star signs much though funnily enough me and my best mate were born within a couple of hours of each other in the same hospital and have both lost 10's of thousands gambling. I've got most of it back at the poker tables, unfortunatley he is still playing 25 line multi reel slots.
I agree with the sticking to poker, a little bit more in control :D

Re: Poker Partners and Their Star Signs

why not do a poll about hair colour or nose size' date=' surely much more relevant to poker results :unsure[/quote'] Or shoe size? :rollin As stated at the start, i just wondered if starsigns relate to people playing poker. Because they certainly relate to peoples personalities.