PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - January/February

voiceofjoe

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - January

I'll have a word with PokerKings and see if we can squeeze an extra leg in some time during the month with it only being 4 legs otherwise.
Can you do something about me having to keep pushing all in cause I needed the loo, this of course wouldn't have happened if the start time had been correct.

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - January Good focus game - had my fair share of luck when calling all-ins as BB (with stuff like AT) ..... final 3 were me,slick mick, and sampasamba - BikeRadar rules :cow - could have gone anyway in the heads up between me and sampa .... I made a good call on the final hand with 4 to a flush against a bluff all-in. :nana:nana:nana Rocking game - thankyou PL and PokerKimgs, just the stuff to get rid of the final drregs of the flu! __________________

Can you do something about me having to keep pushing all in cause I needed the loo' date=' this of course wouldn't have happened if the start time had been correct.[/quote'] May I suggest that you need to invest in a commode :moon:moon:moon - just the job for those wee jobbies when you are playing six tables at once :rollin

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - January oops, Hawkeye's been asleep again. Table is now up. :ok Well done to Joe, winner tonight and now top of the league. :clap Goater final tabling again in 2nd up to 3rd overall, and millbet taking the 3rd podium place tonight. Kipper makes it 4th for the second week and is in 2nd overall. :clap 11 missing that played last week, but 6 new this week. Would be great to see all 36 (and the rest) in next week. :ok

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - January New table is up. Well done to Millbet whose win tonight takes him to the top. :clap Gremlin and AG on the podium :clap and the longest bubble I can remember for a while. Thanks to all who played tonight - best number we've had for a while and we got top 5 paid. :clap Would have been even better if we didn't have some early spoon chiiiiiiiiiickens. ;) Looking quite open at the top really as no-one has managed to string 3 good performances together. I'm still chasing PokerKings to see about a 5th game this month but nothing agreed yet, so could well be just the 4. Will let you know as soon as I get a reply either way. :ok

I'm still chasing PokerKings to see about a 5th game this month but nothing agreed yet' date=' so could well be just the 4. Will let you know as soon as I get a reply either way. :ok[/quote'] Good news! :nana We have a 5th leg to make up for some of you missing out on the 1st leg due to the early start time. The league will run on an extra week to 4th Feb and will be best of 3 from 5. :ok

wp gremlin:clap:clap good game
Thanks millbet, had a tough time to gain the overhand with you and also Fonzie. We were in a sorta balance for a long time. Next week is going to be the decider... gonna try and win this league :ok

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - January 1st and 2nd from last week swap around and Gremlin takes the victory this week from millbet with Fonzie in 3rd. :clap Millbet keeps the spot at the top of the league with Gremlin close in 2nd. A bit of a scrabble for the minor placings so plenty to play for next week. Could be a close fight for the spoon with several in contention still. However morls could run away with it with an all time low if he can repeat his last 2 performances. :ok

1st and 2nd from last week swap around and Gremlin takes the victory this week from millbet with Fonzie in 3rd. :clap Millbet keeps the spot at the top of the league with Gremlin close in 2nd. A bit of a scrabble for the minor placings so plenty to play for next week. Could be a close fight for the spoon with several in contention still. However morls could run away with it with an all time low if he can repeat his last 2 performances. :ok
:cheers:nana:nana:nana:nana

Could be a close fight for the spoon with several in contention still. However morls could run away with it with an all time low if he can repeat his last 2 performances. :ok
:cheers:nana:nana:nana:nana
Just 14 reg'd so far - dont forget to turn up for your award tonight morl :tongue2 No sign of Jaded (or Hornet 1 place below him with 2 games played) yet, who is in the driving seat if Morl doesnt make it....