** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

100%... (ish)

craigg

Good Afternoon people, Not been around for a while, so hello to everyone. I've decided to post my bets on here for the 2009 campaign. I will start with a fresh £100 in my betfair account and see how I progress. The aim is to not hit a loser... very similar to both hodgey and scotty. My 1st aim is to reach £400 with my starting bank.

Re: 100%... (ish) Thanks lads for all the encouragement:ok Having made up my spreadsheet, it appears I'll need to hit 140 winners in a row to complete my task, that is presuming odds of 1.01. Obviously higher or lower odds taken will change the number of required bets. :hope

Re: 100%... (ish)

Odds of 26 is about 1.03 right? So that should take about 40 bets?
Sloppy it works out at 1.04 minus commission. Around 40 bets at those odds would complete it in the same time. The spreadsheet calculates my progress as a percentage so I know how close I am to completing my task. Which I'll update along the way.

Re: 100%... (ish)

Please will you share what lessons you have learnt from this craig.
Sure... To be more patient and not to rush things.. forcing bets. I wouldn't have backed Chelsea at KO because of the posibility of the draw so why do it because they are 1 nil up? It was a bad bet at the odds as well.