** Poker New Years Eve Wednesday 31st December 2008 **

avongirl

** Poker New Years Eve Wednesday 31st December 2008 **  

1. 1.

• No poker
    • William Hill Turkey Salad $1000 added freeroll
    • Boss Network â?¬12k of Christmas Freeroll satellite (max 3000 / top 10)
    • Virgin â?¬50 Gtd
    • William Hill Super Series - £1,000 Added
    • Virgin â?¬100 Gtd
    • Paddy Power 12 Days of Xmas speed rebuy $250added +Nintendo DS
    • PokerTrillion $4000 Gtd
    • Virgin Festival sat (1 seat to weekly final gtd)
    • 32Red 31st Day/Xmas Everyone's a Bounty $1000 Added/$5 per bounty
    • William Hill Turkey Sandwich $2000 added freeroll
    • Last Chance to Qualify for Blue Square Bubble (December)
    • VC 12 Days of Xmas Pot Brimmers x7
    • Bodog 12 Days of Poker
    • Naughty New Year Cash Game

Re: ** Poker New Years Eve Wednesday 31st December 2008 ** Only me and hen voted for the PL cash game but there's been interest shown by others in the thread so I guess we'll go with it and see who turns up. The table set up for Xmas Eve is still live so may as well use that. 10 seats, but another can be set up if we get more - if you arrive late and it's full, set one up. :ok Any microgaming/prima site (Stan James, 32Red, Gnuf, PokerTime/Royal Vegas, BetonBet....) Private - cash games - plcash - password is punter. It's $0.01/0.02 - the object is not to get rich here! I think it will start as soon as 2 sit down. I'm not planning on getting there for a bit yet, but don't wait for me. :ok :cheers

Re: ** Poker New Years Eve Wednesday 31st December 2008 ** Good luck to Riv and Gremlin left on 32Red. I gave up in a huff very early after my KK lost to something ridiculous, then my AQ lost 84 :ok Good luck to everyone playing somewhere. I might be along for cash game, depending how long it takes my littlest one to have her bottle and go to bed :hope

Re: ** Poker New Years Eve Wednesday 31st December 2008 **

:lol All in for 10k with AK and some cnut with 20k calls me with QJ. Im out. Good luck Mark and Beano.
Cheers Arek, been like that to me tonight all the time was gonna give up poker for this year (2008). All the best mate and a very prosperous 2009 :cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow

Anyone found the private table via 32Red - starshine having trouble finding it.:unsure I'm just downloading Stans to my laptop and I'll be there in a minute.
I hung around for 10 mins earlier, but got sick of being a GNF :tongue2 :$

Happy New Year to all And for those of you for whom English isn't a first language - H-A-P-P-Y N-E-W Y-E-A-R :ok :cheers
T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U cheeky for the spelling, is much easier to understand that way :rollin Happy New Year all :cheers