** Poker Sunday 28th December 2008 **

avongirl

** Poker Sunday 28th December 2008 **  

1. 1.

• No poker
    • PokerStars $10000 added 10000-seat SnGs
    • Paradise Aussie Millions Last Chance Qualifier
    • Ladbrokes $1000 Added Sat to $80k Gtd
    • PokerStars Deep Stack (5000 starting chips - 30 minute blinds)
    • William Hill Turkey Sandwich $2000 added freeroll
    • 32Red 28th Day of Xmas $1000 freeroll + APT Philippines seat
    • PokerStars Sunday Warm-Up $750,000 gtd
    • Boss Network â?¬12k of Christmas Freeroll satellite (max 3000 / top 10)
    • Paradise Aussie Millions Final (top 2 win â?¬12,500 package)
    • William Hill Super Series - £2,500 Added
    • TonyG Sunday BikeRide $1000 freeroll + $250 TonyG bounty
    • Virgin Festival Weekly Final
    • VC 12 Days of Xmas Railbird Bounty
    • Betway Christmas Cracker $500 added
    • StanJames $2500 Sunday Roast (Reg by 6pm for 100 extra chips)
    • Virgin â?¬50 Gtd
    • Virgin V Roll 100,000 V Points Final
    • Boss â?¬100,000 Gtd
    • PokerTrillion $10,000 Gtd
    • Virgin â?¬100 Gtd
    • PokerTrillion $4000 Gtd
    • Paddy Power 12 Days of Xmas rebuy $250 added + Nintendo DS
    • Virgin Festival sat (1 seat to weekly final gtd)
    • William Hill Turkey Curry $5000 added freeroll
    • Devilfish Poker New Year Chip Race â?¬1000 added + chipsets F/T
    • PokerStars Guiness World Record Attempt $500k gtd (35000 max)
    • PokerStars Sunday Two Hundred Grand $200k gtd
    • 32Red Play for $1k Sunday $1000 gtd
    • PokerStars Sunday Million $1.5m gtd
    • Bodog 12 Days of Poker

Re: ** Poker Sunday 28th December 2008 ** I don't know if we are having a focus game today. Most of the obvious candidates are either restricted/raked hands or rebuys and as the PokerStars world record game is already full it doesn't seem fair to pick that (plus it could distort the BPP scores as there are soooooo many in). Will leave decision to Guppie and abdicate all responsibility. (If you do choose PokerStars I need the whole lobby screen printing. :lol :tongue2)

Re: ** Poker Sunday 28th December 2008 ** quick suggestion on the focus game: 32 red is the one with the minimum restriction as only need to have played one of the tournys in the 32 days of xmas to get in and nice prize for the winner apt seat!! would have thought most would have meet the restriction as focus game yesterday would also be enough to qualify, just a suggestion!

Re: ** Poker Sunday 28th December 2008 **

quick suggestion on the focus game: 32 red is the one with the minimum restriction as only need to have played one of the tournys in the 32 days of xmas to get in and nice prize for the winner apt seat!! would have thought most would have meet the restriction as focus game yesterday would also be enough to qualify, just a suggestion!
I agree :cow

Re: ** Poker Sunday 28th December 2008 ** I cant play tonights focus game, last nights 32Red game was my first one after depositing. Tonights says you must have played at least one other and leave it 24 hours to register. No good to me when the tournys only 20 hours apart :\:lol GL all playing it and hopefully a PL'er win bring home the package :ok

32Red on too early for me' date='wife would cut me balls off if i start playing at 5.30pm :eek:eek[/quote'] I'm also unavailable at that time of day :(. Just the Guinness Stars for me - been well advertised, plenty of us in already, and GaF has published details of how to register when gaps crop up. Sunday Bike ride still allowing me to register, even though I haven't added any funds since early November. 6pm $1k freeroll (+ Bounty) for those who are around - deepstack too :ok

Re: ** Poker Sunday 28th December 2008 ** I tried for about an hour on and off this morning as I was doing the diary threads and couldn't get into the Stars game. Just having another look now, but whenever the number drops below 35k it fills again so quickly that the register button isn't even appearing. I did get it once, but when I clicked to register on the next drop it still said full, so obviously my timing is out. :( I think there are enough good value games out there to not need a specific game to 'focus' on tonight. :ok Good luck everyone in whichever ones you are playing. :hope

If someone is happy to post screenshots up of top 8' date='750 happy to go with that as focus:ok[/quote'] I was kidding about that btw. ;) But I do think the points would have caused a problem - 454pts for 1st, 254 for 100th, 154 for 1000th, and 60 for creeping into the money in 8750th. Not sure the BPP month should really possibly hinge on 1 game.