Tomahawk's Poker Challenge: $50 to a house! 3.13% complete

tomahawk1984

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tomahawk's Poker Challenge: $50 to a house! 2.63% complete Played only cash over the last couple of days because I was falling behind on the number of hands for the benchmarking. After a lot of huffing and puffing I managed to eek out a profit of €0.87 for just over 4 hours play. Not playing any more cash this week because I am away over the weekend but I might get a few sng's in later if I can tear myself away from the new GTA. Bankroll: €266.97

Re: Tomahawk's Poker Challenge: $50 to a house! 2.63% complete Won 3 from 5 today. Lost the first 2 in pretty pathetic fashion but really played well in the final 3 games. Pressuring my opponents when I thought they were showing weakness (especially preflop) and in the last game I think I won 80% of pots preflop. Need to rope it in a bit when they play back at me though, went all in with A9o against JJ after the villain reraised me for the first time ever (in 3 games).

Tourney Date Finish
101 20-Feb 2
102 20-Feb 2
103 20-Feb 1
104 20-Feb 1
105 20-Feb 1
ITM: 60% ROI: 14.3% Profit: €47.25 Bankroll: €269.22

Re: Tomahawk's Poker Challenge: $50 to a house! 2.63% complete Was away over the weekend so I haven't played much this week. First play of the week was 5 hu sng's and again I won 3 although I really threw one away trying to be clever. Cash was pretty successful, played for just over an hour and won about €13 and I have now won my last 14 sessions :loon. I don't want to get results orientated so I am still sticking to my rules but the changes I have made seem to have made a real difference.

Tourney Date Finish
106 24-Feb 1
107 24-Feb 2
108 24-Feb 2
109 24-Feb 1
110 24-Feb 1
ITM: 60% ROI: 14.3% Profit: €49.50 Bankroll: €285.18

Re: Tomahawk's Poker Challenge: $50 to a house! 2.63% complete I think you're ok with that one - the only freerolls that cost are those that consume FPPs - this has a raked hand requirement but doesn't consume FPPs. In addittion - Pokerkings dont deduct rakeback (I believe) for using FPPs - so it does depend on your Boss site too. Having said that, I havent been able to find any FPP games on Pokerkings :unsure

Re: Tomahawk's Poker Challenge: $50 to a house! 2.63% complete

I think you're ok with that one - the only freerolls that cost are those that consume FPPs - this has a raked hand requirement but doesn't consume FPPs. In addittion - Pokerkings dont deduct rakeback (I believe) for using FPPs - so it does depend on your Boss site too. Having said that, I havent been able to find any FPP games on Pokerkings :unsure
Ah, that makes sense. Its a very nice bonus for getting that number of hands in and certainly one that all of us involved with the benchmarking should take advantage of. I haven't seen any FPP games either. Don't really know what they could be used for. How did you get on tonight?

Re: Tomahawk's Poker Challenge: $50 to a house! 2.63% complete A bit of cash today as I've concentrated on sng's the last couple of days. I think I played pretty well but lost one big hand, made to bet size calls on the river when I knew I was beat and then played an unconventional hand hard that worked out, my opponent wasn't impressed, actually stood up and then abused me for about 10 minutes in the observers chat. All in all I finished up about €12 and the winning streak continues. Bankroll: €315.46 End of the month is coming up and the minimal withdrawal from pokerkings is €20, I'm not sure I have won enough to take anything out. I haven't come up with a withdrawal plan for the sng's because I want to concentrate on winning the €210 needed to split my bankroll and play the €5 games. Edit: Started with €271 at the beginning of the month but had to withdraw €100 for my car. So I have won about €145 with nearly €70 coming from sng's. Meaning I could only withdraw €4 at the moment. If I can only withdraw less than the minimum I will wait until I get my rakeback and withdraw it then.

Re: Tomahawk's Poker Challenge: $50 to a house! 2.63% complete Had a very swingy session today, got up €25 then down €10 on a very loose fishy table. I was happy to play knowing I could clean up and I eventually got back to even when the two real fish (one of them with €75!!!) left the table so I left. Bankroll: €325.41 I've given up on getting anywhere near clearing my initial deposit bonus. I've only managed to get 739 FPP when I need something like 8000 in the next two months. Don't suppose it would be right to let a big stake player use my account and clear the bonus and we split it... Also, Ladbrokes sent me an email saying they have given me £40 but I can't see it in my wallet. Trying to get on to live support to see whats what.

Re: Tomahawk's Poker Challenge: $50 to a house! 2.63% complete Well my plan was to go to the pub and watch the rugby but there was a fight during the football earlier and it was shut :sad came home and played poker whilst watching it and won just over €30. Ireland won (the worst game of rugby ever played) so its been a good day. Bankroll: €368.52

Re: Tomahawk's Poker Challenge: $50 to a house! 2.63% complete February Summary A successful month. I had to withdraw €100 early on in the month to cover car costs. Starting Bankroll: €171 Ending Bankroll: €368.52 SNG Profit: €77.70 Cash Profit: €119.82 Total Profit: €197.52 So thats 12 buyins profit for cash (I'm not withdrawing from sng's at the moment) meaning I'm going to withdraw €16 as per my withdrawal rules (that are now on in my first post). Although this will have to wait until I get my rakeback.

Re: Tomahawk's Poker Challenge: $50 to a house! 2.63% complete Played a little bit of cash at the new level of €0.12/0.25. Just a single table for an hour or so. I won't move up fully until I think I am properly rolled (25-30 buyins) but I will play the odd single table just to test the water. Bankroll: €376.16

Re: Tomahawk's Poker Challenge: $50 to a house! 2.63% complete A good start to cash this week, winning just over €20 in an hour. Hopefully now that I've got the month off on the right foot I can concentrate on making a big profit this month instead of having to spend 2 weeks undoing 2 rubbish sessions. Rakeback is looking a certainty at the moment, maybe not as much as last month but every little helps! Bankroll: €403.90 :nana:nana:nana

Re: Tomahawk's Poker Challenge: $50 to a house! 2.63% complete 65 minutes of cash so far today and my biggest winning session to date. I'm on a real heater at the moment, being dealt a few big hands and having the fortune of being paid off for a lot of them and outdrawn on non of them. Think I played a couple of hands pretty well to get the most I could out of them and tried to minimise my losses although I donked off a buy in with AJ against AQ in the blinds. Might have to concentrate on cash for the next couple of days because when I emailed support last night they told me I'd only raked €58 when I thought it was going to be about €75. Bankroll: €458.51

Re: Tomahawk's Poker Challenge: $50 to a house! 2.63% complete A very crazy session. Played about 750 hands and after 200 of them I was nearly 4.5 buyins down. Can't remember the details but there was one pretty bad beat and then I lost at least one buyin bluffing on every street. Over the next 320 or so hand I managed to break even and was playing a lot better. After another 180 hands I was actually 2.5 buyins up but lost a couple of big hands when my KK was beat twice in quick succession. Finally called it a day about €6 up. Cleared another €5 bonus so I will withdraw that along with my rakeback. Bankroll: €469.41 To withdraw: €21

Re: Tomahawk's Poker Challenge: $50 to a house! 2.63% complete Played another 700 hands today and won a little bit. Emailed support to find out how much I have raked. I think I'll be on target but I'm not going to be playing again now until Saturday so I wanted to get as much in as I could. Bankroll: €478.50 To withdraw: €21