Best Bet Of The Day - Mon 22/12/08

mowgli77

Rock Soleil 3.00 Lingfield Its early form is from trips just short of 2m and it has been sent off favourite on a number of occasions. Out of Rock Of Gibraltar and likely to improve from its first run in this country. Went over 12f that day at Wolverhampton and faded at the end of the race but could find improvement stepped up in trip and on a different surface. Made its debut in a class 2 race and went off 16-1 that day but more realistic chance at this class 4 race and carries top weight of 10-2. Neil Callan takes the ride and he is a great all weather jockey that gives me more confidence in this selection. Expected SP is around 7-1. Likely favourite Epsom Salts has been running over 12f round here and will find it a different experience trying to get 2m here.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Mon 22/12/08 Lay Trigger Mccann 1pt 3.20pm Kempton RPs Forecast 3/1 Trigger Mccann at very nice odds for me has to do it and to follow up its last time out win will need all to go right in the race, for me cant see it so a lay for today. Good luck what ever you bet today.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.