VC - 12 Days Of Christmas

daveygh

Dear Jason, Oh come all ye faithful to Victor Chandler Poker this festive season for your fair share of goodwill, poker style. From bonuses and bounties to goodies and giveaways, we're guaranteeing more than $25,000 in prizes over The Twelve Days of Christmas and will be kicking things off in grand style on Christmas day with the first of the free feeders to the $10,000 Festive Freeroll.
The 12 Days of Christmas
1st Day

Free Feeders for the $10,000 Festive Freeroll commence

12-days.jpg
2nd Day

Rabbit Hunt bounty tournament with $500 in prizes up for grabs

3rd Day

Up to $60 in bonus cash per hand for winning with three tens

4th Day

Four more bounty tournaments and up to $1,400 in prizes

5th Day

Win one of 5 decks of 24 Carat gold playing cards

6th Day

Triple Action Points and bonus dollar awards on all 6 seater tables

7th Day

$2,800 in money added into 7 "Pot Brimmer" Tournaments

8th Day

$20 in bonus cash every time you win a hand with pocket 8's

9th Day

Ladies AP Race with $1,500 in prizes for the top 9 players

10th Day

Gents AP Race with $1,500 in prizes for the top 10 players

11th Day

The Lobby Quiz returns with over $1,500 in tournament tokens for the taking

12th Day

12 freeroll tournaments with a $3,000 total prize pool and an Action Point buy-in of just 1/10th of the prizepool.

not sure if this has been posted THIRD DAY day3.jpgOn the third day of Christmas VC gave to me – Three Bonus Tens Date: 27th December 2008 Be lucky enough to win a hand with “Tens†three of a kind on Hold’em cash games and win up to $60 a hand in cash prizes. Prize Payouts $10 prize for each Ten ($30 minimum payout) $10 bonus prize for holding only one Ten in hole cards $10 bonus prize for making Three of a Kind on the river $10 bonus prize for holding only one Ten in hole cards and making Three of a Kind on the river ($30 total bonus payout) Three Bonus Tens Terms and Conditions apply backToTop.jpg FOURTH DAY day4.jpgOn the fourth day of Christmas VC gave to me – Four Calling (Rail) Birds Date: December 28th For tonight’s entertainment we’ve called upon the services of our four fishiest hosts, who normally only watch the action from the sidelines, to act as bounties. Be warned, their play will be loose and could land you in trouble, but don’t worry, whilst you can rebuy, the bounty players can’t and their luck can only last for so long. Tournament Name: Rail Bird Bounty Tournament (1, 2, 3 & 4) Times: 18.00, 19.30, 21.00 and 22.30 GMT Buy-in: $5 + $0.50 Rebuy and Add-on Bounty Names: B1rd1sh, Ra1lB1rd, B1rdesque and B1rd1sm Bounty Awards and Bonus Payouts Knock out one bounty and win $100 Knock out two bounties and win $200 plus a $100 bonus Knock out three bounties and win $300 plus a $500 bonus Knock out four bounties and win $400 plus a $1,000 bonus Rail Bird Bounty Tournaments Terms and Conditions apply backToTop.jpg FIFTH DAY day5.jpgOn the fifth day of Christmas VC gave to me – Five Golden Things Date: 29th December 2008 Play in this Action Point buy-in event and you could end up winning one of five decks of 999.9, 24 carat gold playing cards – a totally unique piece of poker hardware that’ll add a touch of class to any home game, if you dare to use them that is! Tournament Name: Five Golden Things Time: 21.00 GMT Buy-in: 500 Action Points Five Golden Things Terms and Conditions apply backToTop.jpg SIXTH DAY day6.jpgOn the sixth day of Christmas VC gave to me – Six Seaters Paying Date: 30th December 2008 Get one step closer to that store item you’re saving for by playing on any six seater real money cash game where triple Action Points will be awarded throughout the day. Not only this, but by playing on six seater tables during the allotted time frame you’ll also be awarded with 1 Bonus Dollar for every 500 Action Points accrued. Six Seaters Paying Terms and Conditions apply backToTop.jpg SEVENTH DAY day7.jpgOn the seventh day of Christmas VC gave to me – Seven Pots a Brimming Date: 31st December 2008 We appreciate that not everyone wants to go out and party on New Year’s Eve which is why our festive fun doesn’t take a break. Seven lots of festive fun in fact, in the form of seven “money added†tournaments and a total of $2,800 in added prize money. Tournament Names: (stake) Pot Brimmer i.e. $2 Pot Brimmer Click here to view Schedule of Events Pot Brimmer Terms and Conditions apply backToTop.jpg EIGHTH DAY day8.jpgOn the eighth day of Christmas VC gave to me – Eights for the Milking Date: 1st January 2009 It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day it’s a New Year, its time to get back on the tables and win some more free money by playing those crazy eights. Simply win any hand at showdown holding pocket eights and win a cash prize of $20. Pocket Eights Terms and Conditions apply backToTop.jpg NINTH DAY day9.jpgOn the ninth day of Christmas VC gave to me – Nine Ladies Chancing Date: 2nd January 2009 One for the fairer sex, Ladies, this day is reserved for you. Quite simply, the nine lady players that generate the most Action Points during this day will win a share of a $1,500 prize fund as a reward for chancing their arm. Payout Table
PositionPrize
1st$350
2nd$275
3rd$200
4th$150
5th$125
6th$100
7th$100
8th$100
9th$100
Ladies Chancing Terms and Conditions apply backToTop.jpg TENTH DAY day10.jpgOn the tenth day of Christmas VC gave to me – Ten Lords a Reaping Date: 3rd January 2009 To avoid any claims of sexism, Gents, or rather “Lordsâ€, this one is for you and as with the Ladies; the ten gentlemen players that generate the most Action Points during this day will also win a share of a $1,500 prize fund and reap their just reward. Payout Table
PositionPrize
1st$300
2nd$250
3rd$200
4th$150
5th$100
6th$100
7th$100
8th$100
9th$100
10th$100
Lords a Reaping Terms and Conditions apply backToTop.jpg ELEVENTH DAY day11.jpgOn the eleventh day of Christmas VC gave to me – Eleven Hosts a Typing Date: 4th January 2009 The lobby quiz returns for the festive season with eleven hosts asking 100 questions and over $1,500 in tournament tokens up for grabs. The quiz commences at midday and runs through until midnight – to win your share of tokens simply launch the chat lobby at twelve hundred hours and join in on the fun. Lobby Quiz Terms and Conditions apply backToTop.jpg TWELTH DAY day12.jpgOn the twelfth day of Christmas VC gave to me – Twelve Games a Humming Date: 5th January 2009 To round off our 12 Days of Christmas exclusive promotions we bring you no less than twelve freerolls and a total of $3,000 in prize pools. Running throughout the day, the freerolls range in value from $50 to $1,000 and carry an Action Point requirement of just one tenth of the prize pool amount – a real Humdinger if ever there was one. You’d better be ready to register however as each event only opens for registration one hour before kick off. Tournament Names: (prize pool) Humdinger Freeroll i.e. $1,000 Humdinger Freeroll

• 2 weeks later...