** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Bangor - Wed 17th December

Rainbow

my best bet of the day would be finzi 110 bang. 0.5 pts ew. outclassed last time and that race best ignored, but returns to a more suitable level today and races off an attractive mark of 105. the trip and ground are of no concerns and so with there being a lot more depth to his sad looking form figures, hes worth a chance at a decent price.

Re: Bangor - Wed 17th December 13-10 Bangor - House Of Borubon - Win Tight race this and I havent stuck it in my thread for that reason but having at look at it House of Bourbon looks nice. He was raised a hefty 11lbs for finishing 2nd a couple of runs ago, but he followed that up with another 2nd while giving a fair amount of weight away. He runs off of 115 again here on his chase debut and should go well again due to him not being too overly raced. The ground suits him to a tee and Richard Johnson on board will also improve his chances. Pretty decent chance. Currently 11/2 Available.

Re: Bangor - Wed 17th December 14-20 Bangor - Crofters Lad - E/W Recieves a lot of weight from his 2 main rivals and he has even been dropped 1lb for his last run. He did run poorly to be fair but I'm sure that was just a blip. He hasnt jumped well in any of his hurdles so far but that is probably why he is off such a lowly mark, though if he jumps he should be good. He steps up a fair distance here to 3 miles though they obviously feel he can run at this and that this is a better distance for him due to his lack of pace. As I say if he improves his jumping he should go close and at the 12/1 currently available it is certainly worth a pop like. Currently 12/1 Available

Re: Bangor - Wed 17th December My Moment 1:45 BANGOR-ON-DEE Trevor Hemmings novice who won at Aintree LTO. Jockey Richard Johnson was on board last time and is scheduled again for today. Johnson has 6 wins from 18 hurdle runs for Hemmings the past 5 seasons. My Moment had a tough task LTO going up against a 13-8f and 7-4 that finished 2nd & 3rd, 1 1/2 and 23 lengths behind. 10pts to win @ Evs Bet365 BOG Archimboldo (BBOTD) 2:20 BANGOR-ON-DEE 16th of 22 last time out but form prior to that looked very well at 3214 from 21Sep08 ro 26Oct08. LTO was at Cheltenham and it was his course debut there, beaten 32 lengths. Course form is 641042. Soft ground should suit, he placed 4 of 18 and 2 of 8 back in October. 5pts ew @ 10-1 Bet365 BOG Hesivorthedriver 2:55 BANGOR-ON-DEE CONDITIONAL JOCKEYS' race. Combo of trainer Evan Williams and jockey Donal Fahy looks good to go with here. The two have a 27.6% strike rate this season. 29 wins from 105 runs. 1pt ew @ 14-1 Betfred