** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Tennis fantasy game

Could have posted this in the fantasy forum, but don't think many people would see it. Tennisform have run this for the past few years, getting close to 50 runners and should be a bit of fun for the year. Entry is £50 which is quite a bit for a fantasy game but with a low number of runners, getting a prize is not unreasonable, all funds go into the prize pool and the prizes should be decent. http://www.tennisform.com/default.asp?action=press3

Re: Tennis fantasy game

Good site' date=' at least I found tie-break statistics I was searching for. I understand it's an [b']advice betting site. Not sure I need any advice for money. May be I'm too self-confident, but I want to bet by myself.
Again, I'm nothing to do with this site:lol:lol. But it's not giving betting advice, or tips. It's giving match notes and if you look back the notes are quite useful and they do get some good information and stats. The notes are a little pricey, but I'm thiking of signing up for the first part of the new season:unsure:unsure.

Re: Tennis fantasy game

Again' date=' I'm nothing to do with this site:lol:lol. But it's not giving betting advice, or tips. It's giving match notes and if you look back the notes are quite useful and they do get some good information and stats. The notes are a little pricey, but I'm thiking of signing up for the first part of the new season:unsure:unsure.[/quote'] Scratch this the match notes service isn't running next year. I also think that tennisinsight is going subscription. Does anyone know anything about this?