** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

1000 bet challenge | Failed miserably!

Sheerluck Holmes

After some seemingly sensible glory hunts have gone down the pan I may as well have a stupid, long term, head in the clouds glory hunt!!! Basically, backing and laying on betfair trying to win 0.5% of the bank each bet. Odds from 1.01 to 180.00! :eek There will be a recovery bet if one fails (reminaing bank permitting), trying to recoup the lost stake money (as opposed to lost stake + target). Bets on football and horses. And Thats about it. No need to wish me luck, maybe just check how im doing after 100 bets! (as if i will still be goign then!) ;) Right, lets see what's about ...

Re: 1000 bet challenge | £20 to £6300!

F**k it' date=' good luck :ok[/quote'] Cheers lads, a little luck wouldnt go a amiss I guess! The first one is at relatively low odds but a team with a home record of 3-1-1 (the defeat against 2nd place team) takes on one with an away record 0-0-7 who have onyl scored a solitary goal on the road. Banker? I hope so!
BetDateSportPickB/LOddsStkLiabilityLia as % of bank
116-DecFootballAlki Larnaca to beat A.E.L.Lay7.00£0.11£0.663.3

Re: 1000 bet challenge | £20 to £3000!

Nice going mate - im trying to get my claws into a mates Betfair account and im gona have a proper blast at this Tuesday ' date=' my paddy power attempt was woeful ![/quote'] :lol yeah, saw that mate, what awful luck! BOL for when you start mate. :ok Cheers fella. Bet #10 wins. It was 4-1 at HT! :lol :)