what? no InsideEdge tourneys this issue 60

teaulc

Re: what? no InsideEdge tourneys this issue 60

is this the "paysafe" effect hitting home?
Put the tin hat down Morls ;) Freerolls are obviously a big part of what we do, but at IP we have always gone for quality rather than quantity. And hopefully you will agree there is still plenty of value in the mag just from the content. I don't remember the last time, and I expect it's just a one off. It was a very short issue (less than 3 weeks), everyone is credit crunched and it's just one of those things. We should have a big new promotion that I am really excited about starting next issue though. I will keep you informed.

Put the tin hat down Morls ;) Freerolls are obviously a big part of what we do, but at IP we have always gone for quality rather than quantity. And hopefully you will agree there is still plenty of value in the mag just from the content. I don't remember the last time, and I expect it's just a one off. It was a very short issue (less than 3 weeks), everyone is credit crunched and it's just one of those things. We should have a big new promotion that I am really excited about starting next issue though. I will keep you informed.
looking forward to it already Alun :ok enjoyed the new year resolutions

Another Everest promotion would be nice;)

An issue on the Welsh poker scene would be nice. I'm sure I read somewhere that more Welsh people per head play poker than anywhere else in the UK' date=' yet I struggle to get any decent live action going.[/quote'] try living where i do, mostly re-buys (which i hate) or drive to south london on a week night (which isnt a viable option as i get up at 5.30am every morning). at least you have the sheep :tongue2

Re: what? no InsideEdge tourneys this issue 60 Yeah I'm always grateful for the abundance of sheep. Played ia £10 rebuy in the Cardiff Grosevenor a few weeks ago. It was a £10 rebuy with a £3.50 fee and a starting stack of 2500 chips with blinds starting at 25/50.:lol I got rivered by a 2 outer and soon fcuked off.