Rugby - H cup - 12.13.14 Dec

Re: Rugby - H cup - 12.13.14 Dec Harlequins v Stade Francais The weather in Twickenham is terrible! I am not sure what my best option is, go to the game or build an Ark! My first thoughts are that this game is going to be close due to the weather and conditions. Unfortunately I believe they will suit the more physical forwards of Stade Francais rather than the free flowing rugby of Quins, however I am pleased to see Gomersall on the bench as he is sure to come on and hopefully prove a wise head at the end of the game. De Wet Barry is also named as a substitute and may well provide a bit of added steel towards the end. The Quins may well need it against Bastareaud this could be a good day for the young French prospect. Looking at some of the bookies handicaps of scratch this makes me think that they are not sure which way this result will go either. First scoring Points Quins Penalty 2.76 betfair Stade Penalty 2.78 betfair One bet which I have spotted which I do not want to see but if it goes wrong for Quins big time could be Stade Francais to win by over 12.5 points @ 6.2 betfair.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.