PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - December

avongirl

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - December

Only morls and dave can impact on the top 5. Pinky already declared winner. :clap Davey declared spoony. :clap Phil has at least 5th. :ok
Argh, no I'm wrong. GaF definitely in charge next month. Dave can still win - hold the front page!!

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - December Well done Dave :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap Some cracking 3 way action tonight :unsure with chip lead constantly changing. I've been really poor this month so nice from my perspective to get a PL win and hopefully onwards and upwards from here :ok

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - December Thanks Guys, got a bit close there no one went out for ages on the final table and i was having to fold everything waiting for people to fall, but i made it just:D Congrats to Gazza and everyone on the podium tonight:ok

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - December Well done gazza, McG and Samba on the podiuuuuuuuum tonight :ok Congrats to Dave on the league win :ok and Pinky on pushing him hard :ok But most of all well done to Davey for beating gazza to the spoon :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - December

:dude thanks i only need another 4 for the set now:ok
Well done, Davey. :clap I was feeling guilty, as I thought I'd nobbled your chances when I let you river my aces. But nice to see true class win through in the face of adversity. :ok (Oh, and well done to Dave, too.)