PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - December

avongirl

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - December Christ :\:\:\:\ Need to get some points or that wooden spoon is coming my way :lol or shall I chicken out and not play anymore - nah - thats no fun,I'm in :ok, beside's the spoon has had some pretty decent winners

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - December Thanks Guppie. Fell asleep :$ Managed to get results from lobby still, but always worth posting up if you don't see me about. :ok Most of the ones at top went early doors, giving Pinky the chance to claim top spot with his win tonight :clap (following 2nd last week). Joe in 2nd tonight is putting in the most consistent performance so far this month with 4 FTs. :clap Rivrd making up the podium in 3rd. Looking pretty open at the top and still anyone's title. The battle for the Spoon is also on. :loon Depending on whether the contenders play chicken or champion, gazza could have it in the bag with 3 scores already netted. However Samba is in with a good chance if he repeats his last 2 games. Newbie fotidanca and davey by no means out of it. :ok NEXT GAME IS MONDAY AGAIN.

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - December

I would play Gazza' date=' you know, just for you, but, well, I think you deserve the accolade and wouldn't want to deny it you :tongue2[/quote'] Cluck, cluck cluck cluck, CLUCK, CLUCK

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - December

Unfortunately Gaz i am afraid the spoon looks like it is Sambas as in all of these someone who denies themselves the opportunity to win the coveted spoon automatically recieves it anyway.
But surely it should be awarded on merit. I've played at a consistently poor level for months now, and have just missed out a few times. One day, one day :hope