PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - December

avongirl

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - December Looks like i will be playing next week too :ok Well played to Phil? these kinda games are the hardest, because it doesn't matter how much the buyin is, everyone tries their damndest. So WP all, and i do know that luck was on my side............ most of the time :clap

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - December

Looks like i will be playing next week too :ok Well played to Phil? these kinda games are the hardest, because it doesn't matter how much the buyin is, everyone tries their damndest. So WP all, and i do know that luck was on my side............ most of the time :clap
Really enjoyable game - with a fair few bits of luck for me. The heads-up went on exceedingly longer than my usual heads ups (normally I lose them quickly :wall) and final hand was my KQs vs AJo (near enough 50-50 with KQx) arriving for the flop.

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - December It feels like ages since I took down a PL game :loon So very pleased to win it tonight. First off though, huge huge huge thanks to Dave488 and Pinky who waited for me when I got disconnected 3 handed - if they hadn't have done that, I for sure wouldn't have won :$ I didn't expect you to wait, and when I came back to see I still had so many chips left, I was pleasantly surprised - so thatnkyou - magnificent sportsmanship :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap But then the Heads Up with Pinky - woooooooooooow!!! That was, for me, poker at its very best (both from the way I played, the way I feel my opponent played and from the enjoyment of it) - it really could have gone either way - came down to just a couple of flips, but around that it was constant aggression, probing and testing from both of us - regardless of the result, I was really enjoying it and was almost disappointed to see it end :sad So well played Pinky and Dave on the podium :ok and everyone else on the final table (and thanks to the pokergods for something like AA,JJ,QQ in 3 consecutive hands on the final table ;) )

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - December Table updated. Top 4 just had a little switch around, leaving GaF on top with 3 final tables. :ok (HH and Joe also 3 FTs so far. ) :clap Well done to GaF on the win tonight and Pinky and Dave on the podium. :clap DON'T FORGET, NEXT LEG IS MONDAY 22nd AND FINAL LEG MONDAY 29th. (and it's best 3 scores to count overall.)

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - December Well done GaF? and the rest of the podium :clap Glad you used my chips well - I forgot it's just a Saturday night when I am supposed to chip dump to you :sad (I still think you would have laid anything but trips down :unsure - such bad bad play by myself :$ but with you saying how much you weren't a post-flop player I fancied being able to get you to lay down the best hand!! Gonna take my medication before the next one)