TonyG Sunday Bike Ride RH Freeroll now at Noble Poker

Burnley Joe

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: TonyG Sunday Bike Ride Freeroll on a break having just got down to final 2 tables I'm lying 8th of 20 and just been moved to same table as big chip leader - one TonyG sorry just noticed Tony is not chip leader now (lying second) edit - raised with 77, Tony put me all in, he has AK for about the hundreth time and hits a straight on the river

• 2 months later...

Re: TonyG Sunday Bike Ride Freeroll can anybody help here... Wanted to play tonight's BikeRide game however could not find it anywhere in the lobby all afternoon. Searched for TONYG and found the game now running but it is still not showing in my lobby. Any idea why not???

Re: TonyG Sunday Bike Ride Freeroll

can anybody help here... Wanted to play tonight's BikeRide game however could not find it anywhere in the lobby all afternoon. Searched for TONYG and found the game now running but it is still not showing in my lobby. Any idea why not???
might be you filters mate :ok

Re: TonyG Sunday Bike Ride Freeroll Sorted. :ok Even though I was convinced it wasn't...it was the filters! Had micro stakes checked and three $0 entry freerolls showed up. This is what confused me!...the BikeRide is $0 entry so should have been there. Unchecking micro stakes allowed points entry games to be displayed. :eyes

• 3 weeks later...

Re: TonyG Sunday Bike Ride RH Freeroll now at Noble Poker Haven't logged into my account yet but presume this is now at Noble as per email (I received 27th Jan).

Tony G Poker is pleased to announce a poker room merger with Noble Poker! With this merger, all Tony G players will benefit from a larger player environment, more promotions, more tournaments, and a professional and experienced poker staff. Whether you’ve been playing at my poker room for a long time or a short while, I sincerely appreciate your commitment to the Tony G poker brand, and assure you that as our site merges with Noble Poker, you will continue to enjoy all the qualities and benefits which made Tony G one of the most well-known poker brands. As we move to Noble Poker, I will continue to serve my loyal clients as members of the ever-growing Noble Poker community. Rest assured that all your details will automatically be moved with you and integrated into your new Noble Poker account. I would also like to take this opportunity to inform you that the Sunday Bike Ride $1,500 Freeroll continues – now at Noble Poker! So you still have your chance to send me off on my bike and collect the $300 bounty! Once again, I thank you for being a Tony G player, and look forward to seeing you soon at the Noble Poker tables! Kind regards, Tony G
Tony G’s Sunday Bike Ride Freeroll Join Tony in the race! For a buy-in of 250 Noble Crowns, players can now take part in Tony G’s Sunday Bike Ride $1,500 Freeroll! In addition, there will be a $300 bounty hunt of poker pro Tony G – knock him off and win $300 plus a signed T-shirt! It all starts every Sunday at 20:00 GMT + 1

• 4 months later...