TonyG Sunday Bike Ride RH Freeroll now at Noble Poker

Burnley Joe

Re: TonyG Sunday Bike Ride Freeroll

ive deposited but it wont let me register? :( online support isnt answering me! any ideas?
I think you have to wait a few days before you can register for this, but I've been playing in this for about 7 or 8 weeks with no further deposits, so I'm not quite sure about when you become ineligible :unsure

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Re: TonyG Sunday Bike Ride Freeroll New regular time for this. :ok Also double bounty for this Sunday. :ok:ok

Last Sunday - February 22nd - TonyG was unable to play due to traveling. To make up for this, this weeks Bike Ride will feature a $500 bounty on TonyG's head for anyone who can put him on his bike! Please note that the Sunday Bike Ride will now take place every Sunday at 20:00 GMT.
Calling ALL depositing TonyGPoker Players.....to the Sunday Bike Ride $1,000 Freeroll! Here's YOUR CHANCE to knock out TonyG for a $250 "On Ya Bike" bounty and a signed "On Ya Bike" t-shirt from TonyG himself in the Sunday Bike Ride. That's right...every Sunday at 20:00 GMT, TonyG will be playing live! Ever wanted to take on a professional Poker player? Sunday nights just got more exciting! And on top of that....there's a $1,000 Freeroll Prize Pool!! Make your First Deposit today so that you can join in the action! The weekly Sunday Bike Ride tournament is open to all depositing players at TonyGPoker. Note: The $250 bounty will be awarded to the player who manages to knock TonyG out of the tournament. This bonus will be credited to the player's account on the day after the tournament and the t-shirt will be sent to the player's home address as listed in his TonyGPoker account. PLAY TODAY TO KNOCK TONYG OUT!!

Looks like this could be a buy in soon. mcykhg.jpg71qmb9.jpgjjqqn9.jpg5pr32t.jpg
Yep as the great man said ............ now 50 LP's to enter ..... good idea to avoid sit outs (well most of them) ...... for sure... But now its disappeared altogether ..... prob come back as no entry requirements now lol.

Re: TonyG Sunday Bike Ride Freeroll Same table as TonyG for the first time..... and he last 3 hands :sad He min raised to 40 from MP, I was cutoff with AKo raise to 140, button calls, SB and BB both call, Tony G calls Flop 986, checks all round Turn 8 - SB bets half pot, BB min raises, TonyG raises :eek I fold! (lol), SB all in, BB all in, Tony G all in SB 77, BB 99 and TonyG 68 !!! BB trebles up and scoops bounty

• 5 months later...

My mum plays it regulary and I think its 50 points.
It has now changed to 250 points.With the little time I have to play I can manage to get 50 points but 250.Can't wait to see how many play it next week.Might be worth trying to get the extra points for.

Re: TonyG Sunday Bike Ride Freeroll Prize pool and bounty have been increased (although the lobby is still showing $250 bounty). Currently 49 regd but don't know how many it was getting at 50 pts. Calling ALL depositing TonyGPoker Players.....to the Sunday Bike Ride $1,500 Freeroll! Here's YOUR CHANCE to knock out TonyG for a $300 "On Ya Bike" bounty and a signed "On Ya Bike" t-shirt from TonyG himself in the Sunday Bike Ride. That's right...every Sunday at 20:00 GMT+1, TonyG will be playing live! Ever wanted to take on a professional Poker player? Sunday nights just got more exciting! And on top of that....there's a $1,500 Freeroll Prize Pool!! Make your First Deposit today so that you can join in the action! The weekly Sunday Bike Ride tournament is open to all depositing players at TonyGPoker. Buy-in: 250 Points Note: The $300 bounty will be awarded to the player who manages to knock TonyG out of the tournament. This bonus will be credited to the player's account on the day after the tournament and the t-shirt will be sent to the player's home address

• 1 month later...

Re: TonyG Sunday Bike Ride Freeroll I have seen a few variations on the name (TonyGGGG etc) obviously people trying to catch others out. I've been given another free token to the Bike Ride (got one a couple of weeks ago), valid til the end of October, so worth checking your accounts. :ok

• 4 weeks later...

Tony G Sunday Bike Ride Anyone else get a token for this, Maybe the numbers have dropped since they increased the Points required Hi Mike, Have you ever wanted wanted to take on a professional poker player? Use your FREE Sunday Bike Ride token to take on Tony G. Knock him out and win the $300 bounty along with an autographed T-shirt. Play in the $1,500 Sunday Bike Ride this Sunday at 20:00 and send Tony G on his bike! See you at the tables!