TonyG Sunday Bike Ride RH Freeroll now at Noble Poker

Burnley Joe

On December 7th at 18:00 GMT, TonyGPoker will be hosting the SUNDAY BIKE RIDE. This freeoll will have an incredible $1,000 prize pool and the only qualification for this freeroll is to make a deposit, that's it! Calling ALL depositing TonyGPoker Players.....to the Sunday Bike Ride! Here's YOUR CHANCE to knock out TonyG for a $250 "On Ya Bike" bounty and a signed "On Ya Bike" t-shirt from TonyG himself in the Sunday Bike Ride. That's right...every Sunday at 18:00 GMT, TonyG will be playing live! Ever wanted to take on a professional Poker player? Sunday nights just got more exciting! Make your First Deposit today so that you can join in the action! The weekly Sunday Bike Ride tournament is open to all depositing players at TonyGPoker. Note: The $250 bounty will be awarded to the player who manages to knock TONYG out of the tournament. This bonus will be credited to the player's account on the day after the tournament and the t-shirt will be sent to the player's home address as listed in his TonyGPoker account. PLAY TODAY TO KNOCK TONYG OUT!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$1000 freeroll on TonyG Poker + $250 bounty Haven't seen this posted anywhere, anyone who has played in the TonyG series should be eligible as presume everyone had to deposit.:ok Dear John, Calling ALL depositing TonyGPoker Players.....to the Sunday Bike Ride $1,000 Freeroll! Here's YOUR CHANCE to knock out TonyG for a $250 "On Ya Bike" bounty and a signed "On Ya Bike" t-shirt from TonyG himself. The excitement takes place every Sunday at 18:00 GMT. Check out the website for details. Good Luck! Tony G Poker Support Team

Re: Tony G Freeroll Sunday 7th Joined around 7.30pm to find I still had around 800 chips with only 2 folk at my table........quickly got up to 8000 only to face abuse from the two clowns..........knew they were shi'te so went all in with KK........they were urging each other to call since they both had around 15000....K8 took me out!:lol:lol:lol Sad to say, one was a Lounger!:ok (I forget nothing) TQM

• 1 month later...