$6k APT Phllippines freeroll with PKR / Sat. 13th Dec.

teaulc

• 2 weeks later...

Re: $6k APT Phllippines freeroll with PKR

Hi Anyone know what day this is on -- as there is no Thursday 13th Dec although it does say that in the mag -- maybe they mean Sat 13th ???
Have just been on PKR and it is listed as 13th(Saturday) at 8pm :ok. Only 110 registered at the moment.

Re: $6k APT Phllippines freeroll with PKR / Sat. 13th Dec. be interesting to see how many non-UK & ROI players there will be.. i shouldn`t think PKR have the ability to block players like Stars do. anyone play here regularly? if so is it better than it used to be?

Re: $6k APT Phllippines freeroll with PKR / Sat. 13th Dec. word of warning-if you havent used pkr for a while like me dont leave it till the last moment to reg as it needed to download a patch which took a few mins to complete - give yourself plenty of time :ok gl all

Re: $6k APT Phllippines freeroll with PKR / Sat. 13th Dec.

out when i re-raise all in julioarca with AKo he calls for the 600 outstanding and he has A/8o,flops the 8 and bye bye me,,, good luck all still in and dont waste them chips julio :ok
Sorry - wasted them out in 41 when down to the felt and lost with AT