Which poker sites to join?

Hooloovoo

Re: Which poker sites to join?

No' date=' cuz I put all the shortcuts into a folder called........Poker:tongue2[/quote'] lol, I have the same :tongue2 23 pokerclients in "Poker" and 39 more in "Poker_old" for all the old clients where I have taken all the money out and don't play anymore, unless a good added value promo. :loon

Re: Which poker sites to join? If you are a total beginner - then Blue Square have 10c SnG freerolls which are handy to build up a tiny bankroll - Limited to 25 per day. Once you make 12c you can go and try your arm at a 10c+ 2c SnG to build from there... Heres what I do and it varies your game as well Im using them as boosters for $0.20 6 seaters (level 2) - free entry to Blue Sq bubble tourney if you lose out on the bubble.. Win some of those and its level 3 - $1 PLO double up ( Cooler) Aim is to get to $5 + $0.50c from those which is level 4 ($5 heads up turbo or speed) once $10.00 is gained then back to scratch :ok Its fun and ultimately costs NOTHING ;)

Re: Which poker sites to join? one serious word of advice write down username/password etc and keep them safe, cos some sites might not be used for sometime and any computer clean up or crash could wipeout stored details and some sites are not that fast in getting forgotten details sent back to you.- very frustrating if you leave registration to last minute:ok

Re: Which poker sites to join?

one serious word of advice write down username/password etc and keep them safe' date=' cos some sites might not be used for sometime and any computer clean up or crash could wipeout stored details and some sites are not that fast in getting forgotten details sent back to you.- very frustrating if you leave registration to last minute:ok[/quote'] That is always good advice :ok

Re: Which poker sites to join? I use Pokerroom now and then and had no problems. decent software on Ongame and noticed the odd spanish football promos in past (eg tickets bernabeau, nou camp etc). Unsure whether these were network wide or just Poker room but web sites should give you an idea of best promotions. Coral. is only other Ive used but very infrequently