Best Bet Of The Day ~ Saturday 29th

305 Towcester : Woodview EW Low grade stuff at Towcester but noted this one last time up, the form book doesnt read well for that race but looked on the way back to me and dropped a couple of more pounds as a result. Has ran well here before which is a plus, a bit shorter than ideal but if its soft it will feel like twice as far believe me which will by right up his ally. 16/1 in the post, looks worth a punt at any price in double figures.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Saturday 29th 12:25 - Cockney Trucker Been waiting for this horse to come back out and im very sweet on him tomorrow, Ran at Cheltenham last time out over hurdles after some good bumper form and ran a decent race into 3rd, Only beaten just over ½l by Dee Ee Williams, He should improve bundles for that run. Was a f/c price of 4/1 on sporting life and I have to admit I was getting a bit exicted but the 2/1 on >betfair at the moment is a good price and can't see the bookies opening any bigger. Also I wouldn't put anyone taking small stakes for him to win the Supreme Novices or Ballymore Novices, Aroudn 60 for both on >betfair at the moment. 1pt win

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.