The FTTS E/W Lucky 15.

Fellow Punters- Fin, Ted, Tip and Spooner are going to combine their racing knowledge/brains and post a horse each to make an e/w lucky 15 every Saturdays & Sundays from now. When all four selections have been posted they will be put together and Paddy Power prices added as at present they guarantee them and pay sp if bigger. Example; Fin~Horse A 9/1 PP gar Ted~Horse B 10/1 PP Gar Tip~Horse C 11/1 PP Gar Spooner~Horse D 12/1 PP Gar 1pt e/w lucy 15 = 30pts Profit/loss Wish us luck...and watch this space :drums

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The FTTS E/W Lucky 15. I'll be brave and go first. Newbury 14:40 - Character Building First of all this could be argued as a 'weak renewal' of the Hennessy Gold Cup, I don't think we will be getting any Denamn's out of the race however Character Building finished 3rd in this race last year behind the mightly Denman. One run since that and that was three weeks ago at Towcester over hurdles where he made a winning return, The run would of made him very fresh for this race and if running to the ability he showed last year then he would have to go close. Here's what trainer said about him. John Quinn on Character Building: "He's fine. I was pleased with him at Towcester, the horse can do no more than win. He got injured in the spring so we had to leave him alone and we thought we'd get him ready for the Hennessy again. I haven't looked any further than the Hennessy, though he'll be in all the staying chases. He must have a chance. There's no Denman this time but it's still very competitive. He's certainly got a sporting chance." The yard haven't had many runners over the last week or so but when they have there horses seem to be good enough form, Dougie costello takes the ride. 15/2 on PP at the moment.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.