** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Am I Getting Too Committed With This Over Pair?

Punto Banco

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Am I Getting Too Committed With This Over Pair?

Blatch many on here have learnt to walk away rather than discuss strategy with WCISAFDogs. He has blinkered views and he is the forum antagonist, I'm not even sure if he plays poker :unsure
Ok i admit it, i tried to work out WCISAFDogs stood for but failed miserable :cry Any help please?

Blatch many on here have learnt to walk away rather than discuss strategy with WCISAFDogs. He has blinkered views and he is the forum antagonist, I'm not even sure if he plays poker :unsure
Slightly ironic that you troll into a thread and call someone else an antagonist. But thanks for your input, you should probably be getting back to donkament strat before your head explodes with maths or something.

Can u honestly say that even at micro stakes' date=' your random player is gonna flat call behind on a very wet board with a set????[/quote'] Never!! And not only does he flat call, he flat calls after a flat caller. This is the reason why we can get rid of a set here :wall

Surely we give an unknown a wider range as possible and not a shorter one?
Not with the line hes taken imo. This site frustrates me so much sometimes. Ive put shit loads of effort into punto bancos threads (check back if you want) because I want cash strat on PL and hardly anyone posts it. Me, Blatch and George2loose are having a good discussion about this hand which was ruined by an idiot troll.

Can u honestly say that even at micro stakes' date=' your random player is gonna flat call behind on a very wet board with a set????[/quote'] yes ive seen it with my own eyes, this why we call it loose passive. If i hadnt just purged my like 5 mil hand database i would show you at least a couple hundred examples.

So your playing against an unknown and because he has played a certain way you shorten or tighten his range?
I give him the range of a tag until he proves that wrong...this could be within 2 hands or 200 hundred. T74tt isnt like an alarm bells uber drawy flop IMo. It has a flush draw, one oe and a few gutshots. Passive players are passive, they dont raise until the turn or the river.

U play poker long enough you see everything. Including losing the unluckiest of players to runner runner case 8's :(
Want me to post my 22 BI below expection swing at full tilt - put it this way I now play with 50 BI instead of 20. This forum seems to run on SNG strategy and I just want cash strat to get noticed a bit more, but its never gonna happen with idiots strolling into threads trolling and then leaving.

Slightly ironic that you troll into a thread and call someone else an antagonist. But thanks for your input, you should probably be getting back to donkament strat before your head explodes with maths or something.
This is what I mean about you, you have absolutley no history, no proven record and little knowledge about poker yet you dismiss better proven players on here with your ego that is larger then your student debt. Why can't you reason with obviously better players, instead of obtusely shoving your views across. We have all played these levels and moved up and now play and make money at higher levels (oh and yes we win the odd donkament) what have you done?? I was posting as Blatch and George are new to this forum and fyi they are both accomplished players and I value their comment and I didn't want you to shy them away from posting in strat just like you have the mole and others with your petty childish rants.

This is what I mean about you, you have absolutley no history, no proven record and little knowledge about poker yet you dismiss better proven players on here with your ego that is larger then your student debt. Why can't you reason with obviously better players, instead of obtusely shoving your views across. We have all played these levels and moved up and now play and make money at higher levels (oh and yes we win the odd donkament) what have you done?? I was posting as Blatch and George are new to this forum and fyi they are both accomplished players and I value their comment and I didn't want you to shy them away from posting in strat just like you have the mole and others with your petty childish rants.
I dismiss your trolling, post some analysis and we can chat about it. It was a good thread until you trolled it to death! If you think its neccessary then warn them by PM, or was it some dick swinging public handbag slapping slagging match that you wanted? I dont need a proven record to have an opinion... Ive played a lot of microstakes recently and know inside out how they play. I wouldnt comment on a 400nl hand with the same confidence that I comment on micros. I dont pretend Im a good player, where did you read that? I dismiss better players views when I think they are wrong, am I just meant to bow down and 'just accept' that they are 100% always right? Are you the forum police, you arent even a mod, so why are you interfering when you cant even muster an opinion on the hand?!?! Ive never been agressive in my posts, unlike some people, I just try and get my point across and when people say 'you have got it all wrong', i respond with some more stuff. I try and get people thinking more: Strat posts are pointless if people just say 'id call/fold/arrrr in' which is exactly what happens in 70%+ of posts in PL strat. If people dont think about why they are doing what they are doing then they havnt confirmed/learned/computed anything and ultimately the whole thread was a waste of time. These tiny answers dont benefit anyone, least of all the op. They give me a vote and I know dick all about politics, why cant I have an opinion on PL? :\ EDIT/ And 'childish rants' makes me lmao, we were having a discussion and I was actually learning stuff, yours is the only rant in here sir.

Re: Am I Getting Too Committed With This Over Pair? WCISAFD U do make one or two valid points in your post above, however I think it may come accross wrongly. I didnt take what you were saying offensively however I can see how some people might do. Wasp is a good guy with a lot of experience of playing this game and is obviosuly a very good player. It seems you have a "worlds against me attitude" and this isnt the case.

WCISAFD U do make one or two valid points in your post above, however I think it may come accross wrongly. I didnt take what you were saying offensively however I can see how some people might do. Wasp is a good guy with a lot of experience of playing this game and is obviosuly a very good player. It seems you have a "worlds against me attitude" and this isnt the case.
meh, it clearly is. I shout at people i get moaned at I defend people i get moaned at I try and bolster the cash strat by being one of the handful that actually post in it i get moaned at I moan back I get moaned at The only comfort I take in this is that if i stick around long enough all the people that have moaned at me will be dead.

meh, it clearly is. I shout at people i get moaned at I defend people i get moaned at I try and bolster the cash strat by being one of the handful that actually post in it i get moaned at I moan back I get moaned at The only comfort I take in this is that if i stick around long enough all the people that have moaned at me will be dead.
You could always leave now, and solve the lot of the above:ok

Re: Am I Getting Too Committed With This Over Pair? As the discussion was between WCISAFD, Blatch and G2L ... [sorry Blatch I can't shorten your name to an acronym :tongue2] ... and neither Blatch or G2L seemed to have a problem with the way it was going, surely they should just be left to discuss it? Like WASP, I thought WCISAFD's tone was a little antagonistic, but as I wasn't involved in it then it didn't bother me at all. What's helpful in telling him to f off, in so many words? I don't play cash, but the strat thread needs the cash strategy threads imo, or it will be very one-dimensional.

EDIT/ And 'childish rants' makes me lmao, we were having a discussion and I was actually learning stuff, yours is the only rant in here sir.
What's helpful in telling him to f off, in so many words?
He contradicts himself soo many times and then when someone has a word of advice for him as blatch did above, he goes off on one, thats why i posted what i did:ok