** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

just for laughs did i overplay my hand though?

pokerlife

Dealer: You have been dealt [Qd Qs] Dealer: russdigga folds Dealer: steve45r folds Dealer: akeuse95 folds Dealer: reed0112 calls $0.50 Dealer: christianCJ folds Dealer: GoAngels1 checks Dealer: dezys dad folds Dealer: kontra02 folds Dealer: An Infidel raises to $2.25 Dealer: reed0112 calls $1.75 Dealer: GoAngels1 folds Dealer: The flop is [4d Jc 7c] Dealer: An Infidel bets $5 Dealer: reed0112 has 15 seconds left to act Dealer: reed0112 calls $5 Dealer: The turn is [6s] Dealer: An Infidel checks Dealer: reed0112 bets $20 Dealer: An Infidel raises to $40 Dealer: reed0112 calls $14.70, and is all in Dealer: An Infidel shows [Qd Qs] Dealer: reed0112 shows [3s 5h] Dealer: Uncalled bet of $5.30 returned to An Infidel Dealer: The river is [Qh] Dealer: An Infidel shows three of a kind, Queens Dealer: reed0112 shows a straight, Seven high Dealer: reed0112 wins the pot ($81.65) with a straight, Seven high For context: he has about 100bb at start of hand(as can be seen) and i have little infomation on him as of yet.I am the BB.