** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Bluff Europe and Diamond Bet Announce €7,500 Freeroll

Dreamkiller

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Bluff Europe and Diamond Bet Announce €7,500 Freeroll I maxed out on my boss accounts so i was going to give up on this.Then i tried registering when i was using ubuntu on linux .I downloaded software and ran it using wine and i could register.I dont know if that was made it work but if you got linux give it a try.

Re: Bluff Europe and Diamond Bet Announce €7,500 Freeroll As reported on the bluff europe site (I think) .... lots of Chinese players have turned up for this one ...... Without Prejudice :ok Lets hope they don't think 73 and 27 (with prawn quackers) are really good hands just because they taste good .........:eek

Re: Bluff Europe and Diamond Bet Announce €7,500 Freeroll I think the boss network only allows you to register for 3 (ahem) of their skins and then bars you from signing for anymore without a gizmo as mentioned above or GaF mentioned once about a "2nd virtual desktop" which allows further boss sign ups. Not sure whether the above gizmos do that or not ??? :unsure

Re: Bluff Europe and Diamond Bet Announce €7,500 Freeroll Normally you can only sign up to 3 max pokerclients from Boss. If you try a fourth then you will get a technical error. But if you have a second computer you can sign up on that other computer till that one also has had 3 Boss pokerclients. You can also use VM ware/Virtual PC to run a virtual OS on your desktop so you can sign up more clients. GaF (and me too) expected that you could use Sandboxie also to sign up after the max 3. But somehow that doesn't work...

Re: Bluff Europe and Diamond Bet Announce €7,500 Freeroll 2 pairs... all in 7500 in the pot.... he tried to bluff with 4 5 o/s... river is a 4... the only one left.... f..Joke..... these free roles make me think that they get u to register then let that sort of thing happen and then wait for u to deposit....

Re: Bluff Europe and Diamond Bet Announce €7,500 Freeroll

Does NOT work through sandbox. :sad
Ok - working theory ..... My best guess as to how Boss track the number of installations is through a virtual id number of your boot drive :unsure A number that is regenerated if you format it (hence it resets the total). With sandboxie, I imagine this has its own virtual hd virtual id number, so in theory should work for 3 installations and then stop working the same as your main PC..... have you already registered 3 boss accounts through sandboxie? If so, then a simple reinstallation of sandboxie should reset the boss registrations total :unsure

Re: Bluff Europe and Diamond Bet Announce €7,500 Freeroll How did it end up? At my starting table there were for the most part 5 players sitting out, mostly to my left. I managed to steal their blinds very frequently and build up a half-decent stack. From about 200 players down I was in the top 10-25. When it got down to about 50 players I was in about 20th position and got it all in preflop with my AT vs K9 - for a top 6 stack. However my opponent got his king on the flop and I was only 24 euros better off at the end of it.... Pretty enjoyable tournament nonetheless - thanks for posting up!

Re: Bluff Europe and Diamond Bet Announce €7,500 Freeroll :nana wd sug nice result m8. The other two guys came 11th and 12th I think so all in all a very good performance from PL's :clap. I was on about 2800 chips with about 200 left(ish) ..... I could have just about got into top 150 as alot of sit outs but "payshunce" :) was not part of my vocabulary in this tourny ..... so I pushed and got called by KK in BB.

Re: Bluff Europe and Diamond Bet Announce €7,500 Freeroll My best was $157 on Gutshot ..... 2nd (groans) of 131 ...... But in all honesty i was $100 down on that site ... via 2 x $50 ill -fated deposits which i used on two of their daft rebuy tournies (H/L i think :wall ) and omaha cash ..... NEVER AGAIN ..:spank. So $57 up ....... its a relief to get that back so any profit will do after that :rollin.