Christmas in Vegas

swampster

Re: Christmas in Vegas i did last year swampy:ok everything seemed to be open and running pretty much as usual . i didnt play poker as the ex would probably have killed me but i would think the usual tourneys would be in place daytimes. the only thing was most places shut around 10-11ish so dont expect a late dinner;) not sure if you will find a traditional english xmas dinner as such ,we ate at wolfgang pucks in the mgm which was quite nice.

Re: Christmas in Vegas

i did last year swampy:ok everything seemed to be open and running pretty much as usual . i didnt play poker as the ex would probably have killed me but i would think the usual tourneys would be in place daytimes. the only thing was most places shut around 10-11ish so dont expect a late dinner;) not sure if you will find a traditional english xmas dinner as such ,we ate at wolfgang pucks in the mgm which was quite nice.
I thnk thats why shes your ex!

Re: Christmas in Vegas

cheers mate. did you get a good package deal ?
booked hotel and flights seperate and its dead cheap as long as you dont go thru to new year. Its quite nice as it's not as in your face as over here but still fairly festive:) also the sales start on boxing day and its dead cheap:ok