Katchit 10/1 for Champion Hurdle!!

Much like last year when you could get a decent price about Alan King's hurdler, Ladbrokes have gone 10's after the weekend 3rd place when giving lumps of weight away. Its record at Cheltenham is 1-1-1-1-2-1 including a triumph hurdle & a champion hurdle for good measure. For me that is still great value especially after being the 1st 5yo to win the race for 20 odd years, another year older the horse may be even better. If i was Alan King now, i'd still run it at Cheltenham before xmas & then take in the wincanton race again before coming back to regain its crown.

Re: Katchit 10/1 for Champion Hurdle!! That does look a good price infact I may be tempted. He's one of my favourite horses since napping him last year and backing him ante post for the triumph in 07. We all know he's going to be at his best come march. I've been happy with his runs so far you wouldn't want him to be at full fitness now would you as it's a long season. This looks a good bet!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.