best bet of the day - Fri 7th Nov

1.30 Musselburgh There are quite a few in this race that have claims, including three-time course and distance winner Visterre and Dispol Grand, however, the one that caught my eye races from near the bottom of the handicap, Bees River. This lightly raced two year old receives quite a lot of weight from Visterre here and I think could be ahead of the handicapper. She finished third on her debut at Doncaster, and that form of that race has been working out ever so well. The winner, Master Noverre, won a novices race next time out, the 2nd, Russett Reward won a maiden and novices race in its next two, the 4th has won a maiden and a claimer since and importantly, the 5th, Go Go Green has been effective in handicaps, scoring off marks of 73, 75 and then 75 since that day. At Nottingham two runs ago she kept on when racing on soft ground so I don't think she will mind the underfoot conditions tomorrow. The form of that race has been boosted by the winner, Joe Caster, who won again next time out at Wolverhampton of 73 and was only defeated by three quarters of a length when put up 10 lbs in the handicap for his last appearance. The 3rd, Rare Art, has won since too (maiden) and even the 4th has ran well since in a handicap off 66, and was 3 lengths off Bees River at the finish. She was rated 65 for her debut at Great Leighs last time out and hinted that she was ready to pounce when finishing only half a length off the winner. She races off the same mark again here, and judging on the formlines with the likes of Joe Caster and Go Go Green, she could be at least half a stone ahead of the handicapper. 3/1 Laddies 1 pt win

Re: best bet of the day - Fri 8th Nov Looks like you have unearthed a good one there Fin...surely all those good formlines will stand up? Not really a flat punter but now the NH season is really off, I'll post a few tips. Like to say Hi to all on here and will add to the ATR profile thread if the Kids allow! Poor Nh racing today, esp in terms of value. Two I would'nt back @ the prices but would'nt lay either are 1.40 FONT.......OWLESBURY DREAM (over 3 I would small) 2.20 HEX.........ACCORDING TO PETE... Please put this advice in the appropriate if not deemed so.. Only value I see is with 1.50 HEX.........NUMERO DUE Which hopefully can be uno! Was pretty good on the flat and stayed 2 miles so always wanted more over hdls and this two and a half should be right up its street. Hurdling isnt great as yet but very astute trainer Gary Moore should sort this. I am hoping this things bring about the necessary improvement on what is at the mo, only moderate form. Saying that he has an always important win in the book as is better than showed so far on the Level. Was 12 on the exchanges just....EW suggested...:ok GL today

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.