European Championship of Online Poker (ECOOP)

avongirl

Re: European Championship of Online Poker (ECOOP) That was suuuuuuuuuuuuuch a bad play, that Im still shaking :$. His min raise and then call my re raise suggested small pair. When I bet a pot on the flop, his all in told me right away he hit trips. Yet Im such an arse called hoping he has KK or QQ :wall. So bad, but got lucky :(.

Re: European Championship of Online Poker (ECOOP)

The guy Heniek has on his table right now "ch0ppy" won event 5 (350k NL) for $91' date='770, I don't know if thats any help but thought it might useful for him to know if he's reading. :hope[/quote'] And should have been out already. Caught his 2 outer on the river.

Re: European Championship of Online Poker (ECOOP)

And should have been out already. Caught his 2 outer on the river.
Didnt see the hand but dosen't surprise me (these big winners have to get lucky along the way), just thought I'd mention it - "every little helps" an all that. Best of luck for the rest of the night. :ok Just looked at Fonzie's HH, very unfortunate that everything just fell for him on every street, well played and very ul.

Re: European Championship of Online Poker (ECOOP) First thing I did was to check the results this morning. :sad Bugger me...10 hours+ and there are still 24 left in. :eek The 30 minute blinds make it a hell of a hard slog...reckon half those left will be fighting fatigue...just wondering how many fall asleep for ten minutes along the way. :unsure