** Poker Tuesday 4th November 2008 **  

1. 1.

• No poker
    • Virgin â?¬50 Gtd
    • Ladbrokes "Chase The Chair" Satellite
    • Playboy $200 Bunny Money Freeroll
    • Virgin â?¬100 Gtd
    • Virgin V Roll 25,000 V Points
    • DTD Poker Forum Championships (Pre-Registration required)
    • Gnuf One Dollar Baby - $250 Added - Possible Focus - Vote Now!
    • Pokerkings November League
    • PokerTrillion $5000 Gtd
    • LEOCOP DADDY 2 $10k added
    • Little LEOCOP DADDY 2 (TBC)
    • Full Tilt Hendon Mob League NLHE - Focus - Vote Now!
    • 32Red Omaha High Special $100 gtd
    • 32Red Autumn Festival 32,000 RedBacks Give Away Freeroll - Possible Focus - Vote Now!
    • Virgin Festival League - November

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 4th November 2008 ** I'd not really planned for a focus game on Tuesday, but with losing Monday's game I'm undecided now. It's a bit short notice for V Roll due to raked hands, I don't think Gnuf baby is popular now, hadn't really planned to put the Hendon Mob games in (as it's a league), and we do plenty of others on 32Red so didn't want to put their freeroll in. Suppose we could have a popular vote focus game, between Gnuf, Hendon Mob and 32Red (will discount VRoll due to RH). One with most votes tomorow at 7.30 will be focus. :ok And if I'm not around at 7.30, I'll delegate the decision to any responsible adult who is and can post confirmation of the poll. :ok

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 4th November 2008 ** Please note - am drunk and somewhat annoyed with the world generally, am likely to be hyper-LAG for the 5 minutes or so I last in the Hendon game. If J4o knocks a fellow PL'er out, please accept my sincere apologies in advance.

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 4th November 2008 **

I'd not really planned for a focus game on Tuesday, but with losing Monday's game I'm undecided now. It's a bit short notice for V Roll due to raked hands, I don't think Gnuf baby is popular now, hadn't really planned to put the Hendon Mob games in (as it's a league), and we do plenty of others on 32Red so didn't want to put their freeroll in. Suppose we could have a popular vote focus game, between Gnuf, Hendon Mob and 32Red (will discount VRoll due to RH). One with most votes tomorow at 7.30 will be focus. :ok And if I'm not around at 7.30, I'll delegate the decision to any responsible adult who is and can post confirmation of the poll. :ok
so looks like Hendon Mob is the focus game :ok:ok

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 4th November 2008 ** Bah, 59th. Was going well until I bluffed with T6s on an xA22 board, figuring Gremlin would read me as having x2 and fold Big Slick. The muppet called, I hate playing these guys who don't know how to put their opponent on a hand! :rollin Have just seen he won a bounty - well done mate!