Eurolinx $1000 + WPT Package Freeroll - 26/10

rippyuk

In October we have added a WPT Boot Camp Package in our Monthly $1000 Freeroll. Monthly $1000 Freeroll + WPT Boot Camp Package Name: Eurolinx $1000 Freeroll + WPT Boot Camp Package Date & Time: October 26 at 20:45 CET (14:45 EST) Buy-In: 0 Chips: 1500 Levels: 10 minutes A minimum of 25 raked hands within 30 days prior to tournament start required to enter. Also, you will be able to get extra Starting Chips if you register within 24 hours to tournament start, and if you within before registering have played: 50 raked hands = +750 Chips 100 raked hands = + another 750 Chips Remember that you will have to play the 50-100 raked hands before registering and within 24 hours before tournament start to get the extra starting chips. * If the winner of the October $1000 Freeroll is unable to make use of the WPT Boot Camp Package it will go to the next player down. http://eurolinx.com/en/content.asp?section=6tournaments

Re: Eurolinx $1000 + WPT Package Freeroll - 26/10 I'm putting this in the diary, but I've no idea what time GMT this will be so you will need to check the site on Sunday. It looks like a monthly freeroll, can anyone confirm regular date. (Last Sun of month?) Also can someone let us know how many in this month. :ok

Re: Eurolinx $1000 + WPT Package Freeroll - 26/10

Should be 19.45GMT
It's not as simple as that - the poker rooms often get their time zones wrong in normal circumstances, but the weekend the clocks go back..... They all deal with it differently - some always stay on GMT, Some stay on GMT but change their tournament times to keep same local European time, some stay on GMT but dont adjust tournament times (so clock changes mean tournies are an hour earlier/later), some stay on GMT but switch with the US clocks (next week?) Some are on US time adjusted for US daylight saving, some are on US time unadjusted for US daylight saving etc etc.... You really can trust no times advertised by poker rooms for the next week or two .... you need to double check everything you want to play in.....

Re: Eurolinx $1000 + WPT Package Freeroll - 26/10 Good point GaF, completely forgot about the clocks too. For future reference, there were 230 runners in this. 50 places paid. 1st $250 + the WPT Boot Camp package 2nd $160 3rd $105 Didn't enter myself as I didn't get around to playing the raked hands.