Poker Trillion PL v Blonde challenge - December Leg  

1. 1.

• Tuesday 23rd December
    • Wednesday 24th December
    • Thursday 25th December
    • Friday 26th December
    • Saturday 27th December
    • No preference/not available for any of the above

The final leg of the forum challenge is in December and we have had a fixed date of the 25th of the month for each round. Poker Trillion are asking for opinions from both fora (:tongue2) on what date we should hold the December leg.

Dear Punters Lounge, As the final game is technically scheduled for Christmas day, I was wondering if you would run a poll with the following questions:- On what day would you rather see the final PL v Blonde Challenge game -December 23rd, December 24th, December 25th, December 26th, December 27th I will get the other team to run the same poll and the dates we get the most votes for is the one we will go with. Cheers Colin
One vote each. :ok

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Poker Trillion PL v Blonde challenge - December Leg

Is going to make for a great last game!
Assuming of course Blonde don't wallop us 15-0 in November :tongue2 A narrow PL win, possibly going into the final game with scores level would make December very interesting though :loon

Anyone want to stake me for the november/december game? :$
I will probs be putting up another staking thread in about a week or so for this.... as it was quite profitable for me last month and also ended up in a PL win! :nana I think we really need a lot of players this month and try to get another big score and hopefully go into the last leg with a big lead! :hope The more players, the more chances!!

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Poker Trillion PL v Blonde challenge - December Leg Dont know how this will be decided as Blonde are voting on a different set of dates :unsure This is the result so far across both forums (cant see it changing materially by tomorrow) f_20081120Blom_e40fa66.gif In terms of numbers - it's 23rd by a long way......

Dont know how this will be decided as Blonde are voting on a different set of dates :unsure . . . In terms of numbers - it's 23rd by a long way......
If we'd been given 22nd as an option to put up, I suspect that would have been equally as popular though. :eyes

Could do with a big turn out for this' date=' anyone without money in their account I can transfer the money to them and can be paid through stars or FT:ok[/quote'] Teaulc is looking for this in http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f17/blonde-punters-lounge-poker-trillion-forum-challenge-66169/index26.html#post1238092