** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

MACEDONIA: Prva liga (First League)

Hi , Because i am from Macedonia i will try to help giving you some information about today's match Rabotnicki - Vardar .Odds at Bwin dropped for AWAY WIN ,which according to me is a sure bet.Odds before 1(2,45) X(3,15) 2(2,45).At the moment odds look like this : 1(3,40) X(3,20) 2(1,90) You would say why this is a clear Away win? -Because both teams have the same owner ( Trifun Kostovski - a famous bussinesman in Macedonia) and both teams play in the same stadium.But Vardar is a historical team in Macedonia and during the transfer period all the best players from Rabotnicki moved to Vardar because Trifon Kostovski -the owner of both team promised that this year Vardar will win the league and Vardar is in a very good way to do that cause they are ranked as 1-st in the league table.So i excpect a clear win for Vardar and 1,90 are very very good odds for this match. Rabotnicki - Vardar 2 with odds at 1,9 (Bwin) GL:ok

Re: MACEDONIA: Prva liga (First League) now odds just dropped at 1,70 for away win , i would suggest you to bet on this match , in a way its 10/10 sure ! :) GL again Remember odds dropped from 2,45 to 1,70 now , just 20 minutes left before the kick off , so be quick

• 2 weeks later...

Re: MACEDONIA: Prva liga (First League)

Hi , Because i am from Macedonia i will try to help giving you some information about today's match Rabotnicki - Vardar .Odds at Bwin dropped for AWAY WIN ,which according to me is a sure bet.Odds before 1(2,45) X(3,15) 2(2,45).At the moment odds look like this : 1(3,40) X(3,20) 2(1,90) You would say why this is a clear Away win? -Because both teams have the same owner ( Trifun Kostovski - a famous bussinesman in Macedonia) and both teams play in the same stadium.But Vardar is a historical team in Macedonia and during the transfer period all the best players from Rabotnicki moved to Vardar because Trifon Kostovski -the owner of both team promised that this year Vardar will win the league and Vardar is in a very good way to do that cause they are ranked as 1-st in the league table.So i excpect a clear win for Vardar and 1,90 are very very good odds for this match. Rabotnicki - Vardar 2 with odds at 1,9 (Bwin) GL:ok
Do you know what are you talking about?????Trifun in both teams ??? From this post i can tell you that you dont know anything about Mak Football.Trifun quit from Rabotnicki and his family take over FK Vardar so now FK Rabotnicki has another owner.